Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Good news Timmy.

Since you're coming to A2 regularily we should get together. Maybe Malto can join us as well.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
    I would love to.

Let's make a date. ;)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I just paid $1.98 per gallon of gas!
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Cool Frank! $2.04 for me.

Comment

• "I just paid $1.98 per gallon of gas!"
          -------------------------I saw that on the way to my daughters basketball game yesterday. Made me want to stop and fill up even though I was near full.

"I would love to. "
          ------------------------Timmy?????

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
            I was wondering the EXACT same thing, G. And I find myself pondering my own answer.

Congrats Timmah!
            My own answer: I need a job really really really really bad. Please, please, please, I beg of you, give me the job.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• ULF absolutely and your and Laker's beer is on me since I didn't make the last one. I couldn't commute the 2 hours one-way from here, it'd kill me. Probably get an apt for a year then buy a house.

DanO and Mark I'm up for it. I work 7-4 so pretty much anytime after that I'm available.

I defined success as "meeting the goals and milestones given to me but also ensuring that the people on my team and those whom I support meet theirs, and that they feel they have been successful as well." That's pretty close, although can't guarantee it's word for word what I said.

LOL Drew that was what my gut feeling was but figured I'd find an answer that was a little more palatable.

Edit: Gas $1.96 for regular here....Stealth takes premium but hell at this point I can put racing gas in and be a menace to society.:twisted:
              Last edited by Timmy; November 9, 2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy View Post

I defined success as "meeting the goals and milestones given to me but also ensuring that the people on my team and those whom I support meet theirs, and that they feel they have been successful as well." That's pretty close, although can't guarantee it's word for word what I said.
                Congrats Timmy, nice reply. I used to do well in interviews, now I seem to let my self doubt take over! Hopefully I won't have to have one for a while.
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Called my Mom today to see how they are acclimating back home.

Her spirits were high. Her first remark to me was that she would have earned an A+++++ from me yesterday. (Because every day is different some days she does not want to take any steps or try to work the muscles that have been affected by her stroke. I gave her a set of reachable but not simple goals to achieve every day. When she met her goals she earned an A. When she exceded them she earned a + Every time she continued on after meeting her goals another + was earned)

Dad was happy to see that someone else was giving her a little prodding to work the muscles because he takes the brunt of the anger when she is not up to it but he still wants her to make an attempt. We had a long discussion about how some days are going to be good ones and some are going to be bad ones and she should not be expected to push it if she is having a bad day, we just start all over again the next day. When that happens, she usually exceeds the goals because she really wants to become independent again but some days the pain just won't allow the attempt.

I was very happy to hear the viberance in her voice and the sharpness of her conversation.

It is a good day!

Comment

• Nice
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good to hear Malto.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good news, Mark
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Thanks guys. I am a happy camper tonight.

Comment

• Yea Malto!
                            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Glad to hear your mom is making a good effort Mark.

Comment

• Tanks Rommy and Timmy. I could not be happier myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X