Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The call to go for 2 was fine, the play call sucked dick.

Comment

• Good stop

Comment

• Froot said State would take down OSU today. Here we go.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• That's why Dantonio went for 2, O'Conner is crap

Comment

• No I said we could take down PSU. I'm surprised it was this close.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              No I said we could take down PSU. I'm surprised it was this close.
              Ah, my mistake.
              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Keller with the 'look out' block didn't help on first down

Comment

• I don't mind going for 2, I would have went for the pat but you need to be able to score in OT. There is no guarantee they were scoring there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Keller with the 'look out' block didn't help on first down
                    No doubt, Keller has been a major disappointment this year.

Comment

• weather sucked, d was playin good.. dumb dantonio move
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I had no problem with going for two except for putting it in O'connor's hands, that guy sucks. Though its debatable if he was the worst O' today.

Comment

• The 2pt. conversion will be debated ad nauseum.

It was the right call but the wrong play.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The two was good for two reasons. If they get it, they are up by one and force OSU to not play conservative to beat them. Their defense was playing better than their offense.

Secondly, if they don't get it, OSU will be up by one , play conservatively NOT to screw up, and Sparty will probably get the ball back.

Since they didn't get it, factor two happened and then sparty screwed up and threw a pick needing only a FG to win.

I liked the call for MSU. As a Buckeye fan, I thought it was a good call. They were 3-7 and what did they have to lose?

Comment

• That's probably right about the call, but that can be said for nearly every unsuccessful 2 point conversion or 4th down fail. Ultimately if you miss it, it is a bad play.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                That's probably right about the call, but that can be said for nearly every unsuccessful 2 point conversion or 4th down fail. Ultimately if you miss it, it is a bad play.
                                I think kicking the XP for a tie would have forced OSU to be more aggressive in their last drive. Since OSU was already up by one, they played more like Caldwell and Lombardi last year--not to lose.

OSU in a tie was more deadly than up by one and sparty still got the ball back. I think Dantonio made the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X