Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado @ Michigan, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, you are all sandbagging. Colorado may be better than Hawaii or UCF, but they still fit into the ceampuff category. I think you all realize you have one of the weakest non-con schedules in the country, and it makes you feel better to build up the strongest of your weakling opponents.

Comment

Colorado has outgained their two opponents by an average of 587.5 to 160.5 and they beat them by a combined score of 100-14. There isn't any data that says that they are a bad team this year.

Comment

To be honest, I'm not sure that many UM fans really care too much about the make up of the schedule outside of it being a shitty home schedule this year. We've been too beaten down over the past decade to take any win for granted and if we somehow manage to make it through our schedule unscathed, I don't think any of us will care one lick about whether or not Colorado was good. Not to be too cliched, but we really are in "taking it one game at a time" mode. I expect us to beat Colorado and hope we smash them, but I think it will be years again before I'm not nervous about even the worst opponent.

Comment

Correct. Im way past what the perception of the non con schedule is. Who gives a fuck.

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Important to note, and get out there for perception time later this year in case necessary, that it wasn't intended to be a weak sked. ND backed out.

Comment

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Bulletin board material.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I think that is in response to HARBAUGH!!! not releasing a depth chart.
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      I think that is in response to HARBAUGH!!! not releasing a depth chart.
                      It certainly is.

It's what JH likes to have happen.

He'll use the response to his advantage ....... bulletin board material.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        20 points is a lot to lay especially after the physical beating UCF delivered to M.
                        Good one, FruitLoop

Comment

Good idea but a bit of a mess on execution.

Comment

That's some quality trolling right there.

Although the nose tackle listing is obviously in error...Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes

Comment

Yeah but nobody calls Lebowski Lebowski. He's The Dude, so that's what you call him. Or, His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                Bulletin board material.
                                Bulletin board? Ok, so Harbaugh posts that up and tells his team what exactly?

"MEN! Look at this THIS! THIS is how Colorado chooses to respond to my paranoid mind games! With LIGHT-HEARTED HUMOR!! THEY DON"T TAKE US SERIOUSLY!! RRRRAAAAAAARRRRGHH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X