No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Hawaii Post-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are probably departing on Thursday.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

With all this talk about Speight becoming the starting QB, I'm getting excited about seeing the game. I want to see how well he plays.

Comment

They say he's the next Tom Brady. I can't wait!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Right! And he's getting the nod over the next Steve Young!! We're set!

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Right! And he's getting the nod over the next Steve Young!! We're set!
            And they're both getting the nod over the next Jake Plummer! Damn, oozing with awesomeness!
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

More like Art the Plumber. What the hell happened to Morris? Wasn't he so highly rated
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Plateaued at 16 years old.

Comment

I completely forgot about him missing his senior year in HS. How in the holy hell did Hoke let our QB situation fall this far?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Sorry guys. You're not going to ruin my enthusiasm for the beginning of the season.

I'm anxious to see how Speight plays, if he's indeed the starter. I don't recall making any predictions of grandeur or failure for him. I just want to see him play.

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I completely forgot about him missing his senior year in HS. How in the holy hell did Hoke let our QB situation fall this far?
                      Because he's dumb, fat, and lazy.

Comment

Me too. I think he'll be better than people think.

Comment

If Harbaugh says Speight is the best we've got, then he's the best we've got.

Unfortunately, I think that means he's the best we've got.

Comment

It will be hard to get an accurate read on Speight until he plays against a decent defense. I hope O'Korn plays enough in the first three games to get a comparison.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Just need whoever it is to be clicking on all cylinders for the 8th game.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueInCostaRica View Post
                                If Harbaugh says Speight is the best we've got, then he's the best we've got.

Unfortunately, I think that means he's the best we've got.
                                lol.. great post

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                It will be hard to get an accurate read on Speight until he plays against a decent defense. I hope O'Korn plays enough in the first three games to get a comparison.
                                This as well
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X