Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting. I guess Mason is throwing a bone to the Vols.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Or the Music City Bowl lowballed Vandy.

But, whatever. IDK why we're down there this early...its not like we need to acclimate to Nashville.

Comment

• Could use a HS field. You can rent one of those for $200/day or thereabouts.

Coaches like to get in a rhythm. Get the kids used to the bed at the hotel and the routine there.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I guess.

The Vals are still practicing at home, as of today. But, Butch Jones.

Comment

• Yeah, he's not a great strategist.

Comment

• Used Vandy's artificial practice fields on Monday. Its just the grass one they won't give up.

#conspiracytheory

Comment

• Well, like I said, if you need a grass field, they could be had fairly easily.

Comment

• Is your back yard available?

Comment

• For the right price, of course.

Comment

• A checkered fedora? Home-delivered?

Comment

• Don't trust AA...he is under the spell of The Nick...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is pure Arkansas:

Comment

• I can't believe my 7 and the hook didn't stand up IN THE SECOND HALF! What a bunch of semensoaked, shitstained quitters.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Let the hate flow through you

Comment

• To hell with Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                                X