X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least you won't have to see the old

'The plan is someone else' response.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Agreed on the lack of QB prospects out there. Rich Eisen was talking about the draft today, and how back in the day the Colts were just torn between Peyton Manning or Ryan Leaf? Interesting how history could have been changed.
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
        A fairly refereed playoff game would be a good start
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Yeah I'll stick to my guns that you better have a plan to replace Stafford if you do. The NFL qb situation gets worse every year. The spread in college has wreaked havoc in the NFL, look at this year. No free agents of note and the draft is slim pickings.
          So you stick with mediocrity because you fear the team will be less than mediocre. We have reached nirvana.

Dude, there are no guarantees in the NFL, never has been never will be. Every player you draft could be better or could be worse than the player they replaced - that is just the way it goes.
          Last edited by dwt1; April 26, 2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            Agreed on the lack of QB prospects out there. Rich Eisen was talking about the draft today, and how back in the day the Colts were just torn between Peyton Manning or Ryan Leaf? Interesting how history could have been changed.
            Yeah it seemed like back then there would be at least two guys who could feasibly be pick high as a QB, a lot of them would be busts but there was a chance for the other one to be a franchise QB. Nowadays there just isn't enough quarterbacks truly playing pro style offenses to have a decent crop, anyone with a pulse gets drafted high. It is a paradox because every year the QB becomes more important but talent pool just isn't there. You don't even have the world league to rely on, it would provide at least reps to get some of these quarterbacks ready.

Comment

• Don't worry froot.. Jim Harbaugh will start stocking the draft full of them for many years to come.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I won't ignore him because I respect him for sticking to his convictions in the face of overwhelming opposition. It doesn't mean I agree with him. That's what this place is for , a bunch of disgruntled fans arguing about inane shit until football starts again and we can bask in the misery of our chosen franchise again.
                IF he were to have a take on anything else you may have a point. But he's just a troll and there's nothing to like, IMO, about that. When a person receives information to the contrary of their stance, don't adults re-evaluate their position? He blatantly will not stop barking about the same thing and foolishly will not listen to any opposing view(s). Why would we care what he says at this point. He won't change and he won't stop trolling.

I'm just waiting for my money.:-D
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Don't worry froot.. Jim Harbaugh will start stocking the draft full of them for many years to come.
                  I'm not sure about that, but his quarterbacks will be drafted.

The league is in a position where Kirk Cousins has been tagged twice. If you can make two reads and can throw the ball you are draftable.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I'm not sure about that, but his quarterbacks will be drafted.
                    Don't confuse coaching up Iowa's recruited Jake Rudock and Brady Jokes, Wilton Speight.

Once Harbaughs recruited QB mature it'll be a thing of beauty.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ok

Comment

I won't ignore him because I respect him for sticking to his convictions in the face of overwhelming opposition. It doesn't mean I agree with him. That's what this place is for , a bunch of disgruntled fans arguing about inane shit until football starts again and we can bask in the misery of our chosen franchise again.
                        Misery? The Lions are mediocre. It's fucking glorious times for lions fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          IF he were to have a take on anything else you may have a point. But he's just a troll and there's nothing to like, IMO, about that. When a person receives information to the contrary of their stance, don't adults re-evaluate their position? He blatantly will not stop barking about the same thing and foolishly will not listen to any opposing view(s). Why would we care what he says at this point. He won't change and he won't stop trolling.

I'm just waiting for my money.:-D
                          Okay I'll bite, what information is now available that is contrary to my stance. Did Stafford all of a sudden start beating winning teams?

Comment

• LOL.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

• Killing it man.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X