Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schiano will be working mom hard for the next 6 weeks.

Your mom deserves to have a bit of fun in her life too. As long as he treats her respectfully, and there's a safeword.

Comment

• Crawford much more likely than Corely(which is a no)....best to focus on him.

Comment

• Gary is a lock, Rocky. Relax.

Now, pretty soon Harbaugh won't be able to hire people to bring in specific recruits or his "staff" will balloon to 40. But it worked for Bush and it will work for Gary. So, money well spent.

I hope UFM finds a reason to hire Rashard Lawrence's father!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Too bad we're not in on Corley. He'd be a good one to have.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sparty. Unfortunately.

Comment

• Hire Corley's parents!

The main thing is to get the recruiting ball rolling. Once the wins start to come so will the recruits.
              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Scout has Michigan #1 at the time of this post, Bama #2. Yes probably drop, but anyone WM Wolverine (?) remember the last time at #1? What a great Week!

Rivals #2

247 #2
                Last edited by WingsFan; December 18, 2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• They're already coming.

If WM's recruiting board for 2016 is as accurate as I think it is, you have to say Harbaugh and his staff have done a pretty good job of identifying and filling M's needs. If talent is right and Gary is a lock, the 2016 class, for all intent and purpose, has met all M's needs.

When you look at Alabama for example, what Saban has built during his tenure is phenomenal depth. We all know there are guys on the two and three deep there that would be starting anywhere else. That's what is left to do for Harbaugh and it is that goal that will take time and wins.

But the building blocks are present. You have to be impressed.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Scout has Michigan #1 at the time of this post, Bama #2. Yes probably drop, but anyone WM Wolverine (?) remember the last time at #1? What a great Week!
                    I think I do. It was the night in 2012 where 8 four stars committed on the same day/evening. Unfortunately, those guys, by and large, did not reach their potential. We got 2 four stars this week and it seems great. I still remember that night with 8x4*

Comment

• Yeah, Hoke's first full class was #1 for awhile and then the 2013 class was way ahead for awhile.

M should do better with Scout b/c they look at the 25 best recruits. So M's significant numbers advantage other schools is magnified. Rivals looks at your 20 best. So M's Rivals points only go up with a new recruit by the marginal value of the guy they're replacing in the top 20. Alabama, OSU, Georgia, etc are adding pure points w/ rivals.

247's composite is still the best.

Comment

• Ms bottom six recruits are rated so low that what you say won't hurt them much if they add as good as quality as anyone else. Issue is M has so few spots left while others have far, far more.

Comment

• Corley is a long shot but staff is still recruiting him. He's Sparty vs OSU vs ND, M a distant 4th.

Comment

• With 23 members in this class, it should address all of Ms needs. Probably want one more linebacker.

Comment

• And honestly, there isn't much difference between #1 and #5.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                With 23 members in this class, it should address all of Ms needs. Probably want one more linebacker.
                                Wish we could have gotten a stud at Safety. Haven't had a really good one in years.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X