Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Herman is about to get a big payday somehwere

Comment

• They are coming from Ball State, by way of San Diego State and Michigan.

Comment

• The MAC of course.

Comment

• Well presumably Miles is headed right for another top coaching job. LSU may be nuts but the others?

Comment

• Miles needs to stay in the SEC, South Carolina maybe.

Comment

• Miles - Miami?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Miles at Miami would be dangerous..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Maybe. There's a lot wrong with that program.

Comment

• University wants the image of an elite private university, Miles is out.

Comment

• I wondered too, but I think WM's right.

Comment

• That program is garbage. Miles wouldn't go there. Now if Texas throws in the towel on the Charlie Strong experiment....

Comment

• Miles is a good recruiter but that's about all IMO. He won a chip with Saban's players. LSU has had the talent to win big but can't get over the Alabama hump. Herman on the other hand, he will be the cream of the coaching crop. Also, Herman kisses his players before they go into the locker room...I shit you not.

Strong to Miami, Herman to UT, LSU back to mediocrity. Harbros to Jupiter..lmao
                          Last edited by Wellington_beefhouser; November 24, 2015, 12:21 AM.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• If 5 of the top 6 teams win out (the one loss being between MSU and Iowa), I'm wondering who will be left out of the playoffs.
                            How a team is playing could be a factor... Like if you see something similar to Ohio State 59, Wisconson 0.
                            How crazy will it be if FSU beats Florida, then Florida beats Bama.
                            I love it!
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Big Ten champ is in as long as Iowa beats UNL. If MSU wins out, they are in 100%. The Big Ten has 4 top 10 teams and Sparty would have beaten the other 3 all away from home plus a win over a 9-3 Oregon team. Frankly, nobody has a collection of wins as strong as Sparty - provided they win out. I said it a couple weeks ago, it'll come down to ND/Big 12 for the last spot. ND, IMO, has a weak resume. They're hanging their hat on a loss.

Comment

• I agree with that.
                                So even if ND beats Stanford, that could be a positive (for us Michigan fans) as we'd see angry ND fans complain that they are left out of the playoffs.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X