No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really did want hear what you meant on mob and pitchforks. It was interesting enough that i wanted to make sure I understood it.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Gfy, AA. I have dozens of pun jokes lined up.

Comment

• jeff...

So I shouldn't judge all Michigan fans by the actions of Stan?

damn it..
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Gfy, AA. I have dozens of pun jokes lined up.

Banner day. Let's do this.

Piece of string walks into a bar orders a beer.

Barkeep says, "Sorry. We don't serve string here."

String walks out of the bar, pulls out a knife, shreds up one of his ends and ties it into a sheepshank then goes back into the bar and orders a beer.

Barkeep says, "Say, aren't you that piece of string that was just in here?"

String replies, "No, I am a frayed knot."
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I took a train into New York last week, and somebody asked me long it was. I said ``a couple hundred feet".

Comment

• Heh.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Rick Astley will let you borrow any movie -but one- from his Pixar collection.

He's never gonna give you "Up".

Comment

• Nothing too complex about mobs and pitchforks. I think we're at the point where we have the finger pointed at a problem, but not the right one. It's going to be interesting to see whether the finger is pointed at the right one (banking, mostly) before the pitchforks come out. I'm convinced they are coming.

Comment

• Is he ever gonna lend me Down?

Comment

• A man goes to a zoo. The only animal in the entire place was a dog.

It was a shitzu.

Comment

• My kids love the Shitzu one. Go figure.

The Columbus Dispatch actually had a contest for best pun joke. Unlimited entry. Winner gets some Buckeye stuff -- forget what. I came up with 10 pretty pun jokes. Or so I thought. Just the other day my wife asked if won, and, unfortunately, I had to shamefully tell her no pun in ten did.

Comment

• Apparantly, the Trump people were going to appoint the commander of the army without consulating Gen. Mattis.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• A woman I work with had twins awhile ago. I guess she had to give them up for adoption for some reason. She said one went to Egypt and is now known as Amal. The other, she told me, went to Spain and is named Juan. The other day she was showing me a picture she had just received of Juan. Very handsome boy. But she was sad. She wanted a picture of Amal, too. I tried to comfort her a bit...they're twins, I said, if you've seen Juan you've seen Amal.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• My battery had an alkaline problem, so it went to AA meetings

Herb gardeners who work extra get thyme and a half

Last night, I kept dreaming that I had written Lord of the Rings. The wife said I'd been Tolkien in my sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X