Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any news on Duncan Robinson, the 6-7 kid from a D-3 school that seemed hot to trot last Monday?

Comment

• I think he's visiting campus early next week. Beilein doesn't offer unless a recruit has been to A2 for at least an unofficial visit.

Comment

• 2015 SG Perry Dozier is supposed to be making a visit to A2, according to umhoops.com.

I'm very impressed with this clip.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSr8fT0ClF4"]Perry Dozier Mixtape @ NBA Top 100 Camp - YouTube[/ame]

Having blown out both ACLs, I know how cumbersome playing with a knee-brace can be, although I suspect they're lighter now. If Dozier is this fluid with it on, he'll be even better once he can play without it.

Comment

• According to umhoops, 2016 5-star Josh Langford is visiting on Friday and is expected to be offered:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWgLiHArMc"]Josh Langford Sophomore Mixtape - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• D3 Transfer Duncan Robinson commits to Michigan.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_VgwfwCIEo"]Duncan Robinson at Williams College Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• good. No surprise, but good none the less

Comment

• Not just a shooter. ;)

Excellent 2-pt jumper, especially off the dribble. Kid can play.

Comment

• Welcome to the team. We need guys who want to be here.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Apart from the headline numbers this surely has to be filed as an age-related recruit, in the way Beilein like to have either really young kids with a growth spurt left in them but able to fight against older kids all the while, or older ones who are more physically mature. He's probably thinking that with Robinson going through two summers of Camp Sanderson and a year in the program before even eligible, he's going to have a nice and mature three years of eligibility. Beilein isn't exactly shying away from the elite recruits, but he's also stocking the wings with guys who project as four-year system players. And, as long as they can shoot, that's perhaps a wise strategy because he can get them executing the offense very well. Can pass, can shoot, has a brain, likely to stay three/four years -- that's gotta be what he wants.

Comment

• I know it's a token and cliche comparison, and will probably look foolish in 4 years, but you can't help but see a lot of Gordon Hayward in his game.

Comment

• I was thinking Mike Gansey from Beilein's WVU-era.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0MgL9UenO4"]Erie Bayhawks' #24 Mike Gansey - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Jon Teske?
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I like it. Not a lot of video on him, but it's nice to get a 7 footer out of the way. Focus on the studs now.

Comment

• Lotta stuff here on him:

Michigan added its first commitment in the class of 2016 today as 7-foot big man Jon Teske pledged to John Beilein. Teske chose Michigan over offers from Ohio State, Miami (FL) and Dayton along with interest from Wisconsin, Indiana and Purdue. The big man camped at Michigan twice this summer, attending Michigan’s College Practice Camp and […]

Comment

• Oh nice! Beilein is going for more length now that it's harder to draw charges. Teske fits. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X