Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Heh, heh.

I still am using one of those although, I just ordered a smart phone.
    You keeping the same number ending 8232?
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I have a smart phone I brought back with me from Japan in 2001 that the ladies at the phone shop thought "was a hologram" because it had a color screen. Maybe I'll make a museum someday.

EDIT: smart phone should be flip phone...
      Last edited by LionsFanInJapan; May 3, 2017, 03:20 PM.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Not side tracking the phone discussion, but as "Zoolander" is up there ^^^, thought I'd share this. My sister, (big Ben Stiller fan) gave me Zoolander to watch on DVD years ago. I watched it but it's probably one of the shittest films I've ever watched. SO bad. But didn't want to say that to my sister as I know she'll want to discuss it!! So for years it's been:
        Sister: You watched that DVD yet?
        Me: Oh aye! Keep forgetting......, I'll definitely watch it this weekend.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          Is it designed for toddlers?
          ..........................or people with really small fingers? I have a problem with the small key on my current phone.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            You keeping the same number ending 8232?
            Yup.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Does anyone know how to get Tapatalk to stop posting what phone I'm using other than unchecking the box each time?
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                Does anyone know how to get Tapatalk to stop posting what phone I'm using other than unchecking the box each time?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
                It seems to be server side talptalk support issue. Most of the forums I use tap talk with don't auto attach a signature by defualt.

Also if you use the reply option at the top or reply to someone it gives you a check box for the signature.
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Ignore my previous post.

Startup Taptalk, make sure you are on the base screen and not inside a forum.

Click on the far right tab. This should be your taptalk profile.

Select Settings

Scroll down and select signature.

Go to the DetroitLionsforum option. You can turn off or change the Signature from there.
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                    Ignore my previous post.

Startup Taptalk, make sure you are on the base screen and not inside a forum.

Click on the far right tab. This should be your taptalk profile.

Select Settings

Scroll down and select signature.

Go to the DetroitLionsforum option. You can turn off or change the Signature from there.
                    Thanks TW
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Now, please....every one of you using tapatalk, go change this setting.
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                        Now, please....every one of you using tapatalk, go change this setting.
                        Also anyone using the talknshit app, go change that setting to 11.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Curious as to whether any of you are playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on here. I don't play a lot of video games, but this is absolutely amazing.
                          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• No entiendo, Nintendo.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I've been solely PC games for awhile now. Pre-ordered this since it's an independent developer. Hoping it's fun.

[ame]https://youtu.be/jeYZDXMBdaM[/ame]
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Has anyone bought a Nintendo Switch? I told my son if he got a certain score on the ACT or on the SAT that I would buy him one. My thinking was it was incentive for him to prepare for it, he actually hit the target score for the ACT. So I have to pay up, if it means he gets some scholarship money, it would be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X