Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskers land another... Nice prospect out of KC

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• He was out to dinner with his mother and older brother, this not long after he'd arrived home from being deployed in Yemen, when Damian Jackson said something no one

Former Seal eagerly meets his next challenge as a husker

Comment

• Fuck yeah...come down on MO with both feet while the shitheel home-state school is laid out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• From football to nursing scrubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Interesting stats;

[ame]https://twitter.com/swmckewonowh/status/867799606066675712[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/swmckewonowh/status/867799804725809153[/ame]

Comment

• 76 points allowed to fucking Kansas? Did everything possible go wrong that game?

Comment

• I personally think the team quit...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• KU had a hell of an offense that year, finishing 2nd nationally in Scoring. They went 12-1 and beat VaTech in the Orange Bowl.

That said...the team had quit by then. And our DC was utterly clueless as how to defend the Spread, which was related to the former. That was a wee bit of a problem for a program in the Big 12 in those days.

And of course, KU may have wanted a little payback so things got out of hand.

Comment

• That was the game where Callahan snubbed Osborne...who had just taken over AD from Steve Pederson...as he was walking off the field after that fuckfest.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Transfer? because he got the. New "Baywatch" gig on TV?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only because he got the. Baywatch gig on tv

Comment

• harleyman...?? what transfer?

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                            And Dwayne Johnson is transferring

Dwayne Johnson is transfering because he is the new face of the remake "Baywatch" on T.V.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              UNL has their first commit for 2019 after this weekend. 4 star athlete from Dallas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Kid de-committed to look around. Probably smart on his part. I think UNL is still at the top or in the lead, but you shouldn't commit to the first school you visit.

Comment

• Nebraska vs Iowa moved to FS1 this year. Interesting tweet on tv viewership:

[ame]https://twitter.com/swmckewonowh/status/870014306112249856[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X