Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash:

1 or 2 these days. Back can't handle more.

Yes, I'm 6'2" and like a longer shaft (TWSS). Custom is the only way to go.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wiz:

Hellllloooo
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hi
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz:

cause you're once....tice....fee times a mady....
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• never had an issue with back

1-2 rounds a week these days the knee is the crippler--going for my first shot soon

Comment

• Fat Al Borges returning to Auburn as offensive analyst

Comment

• Fishin' boat... Alabama style...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• when the world implodes, these are the people who will survive
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Well, yeah. Those living in the Deep South slog through a little slice of Armageddon every day.

Comment

• The South has been through Armageddon once before when William Tecumseh Sherman The Redeemer attempted to purge the wicked and cleanse the willing. While his success at asskickery is unquestioned, he seems to have failed at salvation. Like most mortal men, he simply could not fully comprehend how deeply rooted inebriation, illiteracy and overall truculence to social decorum and hygiene was and still is in that fifth world shitpile society. I fear the next attempt will not feature Uncle Billy's generous efforts at redemption, but rather simply crater that entire lot of depravity and it's portapotty culture.

Comment

• SEC with 12 players selected in first round...B1G with 7...PAC with 6...ACC with 4...Big 12 with 1...

Temple and W. Mich had one picked each.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Big XII, what's wrong? One season doesn't mean too much as the 'top' teams can all be young but this doesn't seem to be just a 1-year blip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            Fishin' boat... Alabama style...

Rocky - There is a guy named 10ac, who made a website with a guy like that and told everyone it was me.

Talent - remember the picture wars?

Comment

• I remember everything. Unfortunately that ill serves me when it comes to you.

Comment

• Harsh but fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X