Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its best left as it is. What has torn this country apart over the last 20 years is the Balkanization of not only ethnic groups, but religion and politics. We've created echo chambers and Fight Night rings, neither that serve any positive purpose. Last I checked, this was a UM forum, although some may dispute that. The OT and Misc thread serves as a pressure release, of sorts, to debate non-sports topics.

As a mod I vote to leave as is. This is a sports forum. There currently exists a spot to go way off topic. If people want the subject creep, then I suggest an alternative forum dedicated to that. One just like all the other screeching uncivilized politics forums populated by unemployed dullards living in their mother's basements.
    Last edited by Ghengis Jon; May 16, 2017, 06:47 PM.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I say leave it alone. Next thing you know, there will be a debate as to what is "Politics" and what is "Other". That moderator is best who moderates least.

Comment

• Appreciate the input from those interested.

We'll leave well enough alone.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Of interest to Mods: WM reported a spam post that was a solicitation/advertisement from a law firm (McKinleyr1997@yahoo.com) that showed up in The Rest of College Football Thread today. All the mods got emails reporting WM's action; you can ignore them.

I just removed it and responded to the WebMaster asking him to filter these. We shouldn't see any more of them.

talent, is that you. Heh
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I didn't get any email...I feel so alone...
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• That's my email address not the spammers.

Comment

• I didn't get one either. Fuck me.

Comment

• Heh.

Buchanan:

I'm a gubmint employee these days! I don't need to solicit work from deadbeats that will force me to garnish food stamps to receive payment. My Saul Goodman days are, at least temporarily, over.

That said, it's nice that Jon and Oracle were ostracized and singled out as group pariahs. Harsh, but fair.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• no wonder your check bounced

Comment

• heh
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wow, that was weird. I left out of Flint Bishop airport this morning. Awaiting my connecting flight in Atlanta, I see on CNN there was a terrorist stabbing shortly after I took off. It can happen anywhere folks.

Comment

• I moved AA's Pick Contest into it's own thread. Unfortunately when I move a post it comes up under my moniker.

The forum renders the entire process rather unwieldy. Thus, I only moved pertinent posts ...... reader's should get the rules. If there are further questions, post them in the new AA's Pick Contest Thread.

Comment

• Thanks, Jeff.

The prize the winner is mailed will be epic. Bigly EPIC.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Here is that "EPIC" prize...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm only willing to give out a P.O. Box number. Not my home address.

Comment

Working...
                                X