Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Wellington_beefhouser; November 26, 2016, 09:44 AM. Reason: Link
    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• what is that?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Go Blue!

Fuck osu.
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Beat Ohio.. just beat them.

Comment

• Speight warming up and they're saying he's going to play
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Bill Martin, Rich Rodriguez, and Brady Hoke. Thanks for nearly destroying the program. This used to be my most anticipated day of the year.

Harbaugh has done a hell of a job with Hoke's players. He'll start to get some wins in this series when he develops his own quarterbacks, and puts together a pass offense that osu can't stop. A down year next season, and then the Dark Days are over.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• ...... it starts today, Rocky.

Per M Radio, Speight dressed and warming up; looks comfortable. This is going to be the focus of the M Radio pre-game show with Brandstater, Dierdorf and John Jansen is up there right now. Tune in if you can. You can stream it from Tunein Radio.
                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 26, 2016, 11:18 AM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Speight warming up and they're saying he's going to play
                  What's the over/under on the number of snaps? My guess is 20.
                  Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 26, 2016, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Speight taking first team warm ups.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      Bill Martin, Rich Rodriguez, and Brady Hoke. Thanks for nearly destroying the program. This used to be my most anticipated day of the year.

Harbaugh has done a hell of a job with Hoke's players. He'll start to get some wins in this series when he develops his own quarterbacks, and puts together a pass offense that osu can't stop. A down year next season, and then the Dark Days are over.
                      Spot on.

Comment

• I've never seen soooo many people standing around sidelines.

Comment

• Predict: Schmucks will target his shoulder. Michigan will max protect to keep him clean, and serve a heavy dose of Deveon Smith. Trick plays, and rely on the defense. JT Barrett star of the game. M won't be able to get off the field on 3rd down. :(
                          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 26, 2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Per M Radio, Speight dressed and warming up; looks comfortable. This is going to be the focus of the M Radio pre-game show with Brandstater, Dierdorf and John Jansen is up there right now. Tune in if you can. You can stream it from Tunein Radio.
                            What station is that on Tunein? Michigan IMG?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Black helmets a mistake. Works against bullshit programs like UNL, bit not in the rivalry game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Black helmets a mistake. Works against bullshit programs like UNL, bit not in the rivalry game.
                                Not a fan of them stepping out of tradition either but it is what it is.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X