Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbaugh is screwed
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Well, lets just remember the season is not lost with just one loss, just like osu's season last night. Still will come down to the game at Columbus.

Comment

Barring something really fucked up happening to us. Or us to ourselves.

Comment

Sparty fans already hoping for terrible weather

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Well, lets just remember the season is not lost with just one loss, just like osu's season last night. Still will come down to the game at Columbus.
            It would be if that loss were to oiho
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Line is up to 21 now

Comment

Still too low. This will be a 38-0 kinda game. Maybe worse. M will make the 'over' by themselves.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Gotta admit I thought the 18' opening was ridiculously low
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Still too low. This will be a 38-0 kinda game. Maybe worse. M will make the 'over' by themselves.

Um, no

Comment

No, M ain't just another team! They are a wrecking machine! And they're hungry! Hell, MState ain't been hungry since they made the CFP!
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        No, M ain't just another team! They are a wrecking machine! And they're hungry! Hell, MState ain't been hungry since they made the CFP!
                        I have to agree with you. This is a different M team than we've seen in 10+ years, probably more. They are determined, hungry and absolutely clobbering everyone in their path. Now Speight seems to be getting it together as well a la Jake Rudock. The quarterback whisperer has struck and Speight was really sharp last week. If that continues in this game, we are going to run it down their throat and then hit them hard over the top on play action and that will be it.

I'm calling for a 42 - 6 type of win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tslisher View Post
                          I have to agree with you. This is a different M team than we've seen in 10+ years, probably more. They are determined, hungry and absolutely clobbering everyone in their path........I'm calling for a 42 - 6 type of win.
                          I'd agree with you except for the "shit happens" factor that osu/ufm just experienced in HV.

Weather? Grasping at straws. I sat through a driving rainstorm in New Brunwick NJ to watch M demolish a Rutgers team that actually does have a pulse. Bring on the rain. I don't think M cares.

I'm going to look a little closer at match-up features coming out during the week before I make any rash predictions.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

All this happy talk is what upsets are made of. My worry is that MSU has plenty of physical talent. They just aren't working as a team. I won't relax until we cement this game at the final gun.

I've always been a pessimist. Helps to reduce disappointment when the worst happens. Eg, how many of you thought it was remotely possible for PSU to defeat the mighty Buckeyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              I'd agree with you except for the "shit happens" factor that osu/ufm just experienced in HV.

Weather? Grasping at straws. I sat through a driving rainstorm in New Brunwick NJ to watch M demolish a Rutgers team that actually does have a pulse. Bring on the rain. I don't think M cares.

I'm going to look a little closer at match-up features coming out during the week before I make any rash predictions.
                              You mean read too much, over analyze and let Mgoblog tell you what to think?

Comment

If recent history is a guide, Michigan being favored by double digits is a good sign...

This marks the fifth time in the last 20 years that the Michigan-Michigan State game features a double-digit spread. The favored team in each one of the previous four instances has won each time, by double digits each time.

The last instance was in 2014, when MSU (-17) beat Michigan 35-11 in East Lansing. Michigan was a 15-point favorite for its 31-13 win over MSU in 2006, the Wolverines were a 15-point favorite in a 49-3 win over MSU in 2002 and Michigan was a 16-point favorite for a 14-0 win over the Spartans in 2000.

MSU has been an underdog against Michigan 14 times in the last 20 years. The Spartans are 4-10 in those games.

(http://www.mlive.com/sports/2016/10/...erines_article)

Comment

Working...
                                X