Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WM , tremendous post, very nice preview of this team. The qb and rb positions are the two that I find interesting early in the fall.

Comment

• Whatever the win total is, one of the wins needs to be against olieo.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I totally agree that part of the D's problem was a coaching issue. What I'm NOT sold on is the youth issue. I don't think being young was the problem--I think stinking was the problem. Now, did they stink exclusively due to scheme? Maybe. We will see this year.
        Last edited by Jamie H; July 1, 2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Mallory View Post
          1) the players may be experienced on d but they are still returning from the worst d in M history. 2) the change in the offense must complicate things. Too many factors keep me from being very optimistic. I am very optimistic for the future however.
          Agreed with you...Tecumseh Sherman avatar notwithstanding.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Speaking of avatars, who ya got there, Rocky?

Comment

• Only thing about Sherman is the bastard is from Ohio, well that and he burned down much of my homeland.

Comment

• Yea Rocky, your avatars are kircking..I really liked that blonde from a few months ago!

Comment

• I recently read a quote from Sherman:"We are not going to let a few thieving, ragged Indians check and stop the progress of the railroads. We must act with vindictive earnestness against the Sioux, even to their extermination, men, women and children."
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Sounds like a really nice guy ...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nice? definitely not but he was a very interesting soldier with more substance, humility and compassion than he was generally given credit for until very late in historical writings about him.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I think the thing people forget is that the world was a radically different place back then. In general, through most of human history man has fought each other over territory, with the victors surviving and the losers facing subjugation. It has only been recently (with no more "undiscovered" land) that there has been a concept of country borders only changing politically vs. militarily.

Meaning that if your "side" didn't exhibit some expansionist properties, you were likely to fall behind some other country or people that did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                          ... with the victors surviving and the losers facing subjugation. It has only been recently (with no more "undiscovered" land) that there has been a concept of country borders only changing politically vs. militarily.

Meaning that if your "side" didn't exhibit some expansionist properties, you were likely to fall behind some other country or people that did.
                          ...or team, maybe?

With our recruiting under Hoke showing potentially great success so far, would it be correct to say that Michigan has gone a long way towards re-establishing the recruiting borders long enjoyed by Bo, Mo, and Lloyd?

Comment

• WM (or anyone), what do you hear about S Jarrod Wilson, he is going to announce next week?
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• July 8, this coming Friday, it was reported a week or two ago.

Comment

• Is he a lean?
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X