Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not disagreeing with the first part but I'll see how both pan out in the NFL before writing Jones off.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      There was going to be remarkable improvement [on defense] even if the defensive assistant coaches were all made up of members of this forum. Re-watching games, to me it seemed there was little -to-no 'cohesion' between the different position groups and no emphasis put upon defending 'gaps'.
      If that is true, then it is just another indication that getting rid of Rodriguez was the absolute right move.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        I'm not disagreeing with the first part but I'll see how both pan out in the NFL before writing Jones off.
        I'm not writing him off; I'm suggesting his play didn't match his all-world local reputation.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Lots of chatter on another site about a big commit coming tomorrow. Supposedly a "best in the midwest" at his position. Could just be chatter, but the source is sticking to his guns.

We'll see.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Best guesses are Wormley or Ross. With Bolden committing, it might've hurried Ross' timetable as M probably only has 1 LB spot left at most.

Comment

• That's the chatter that I was referring to this morning wm. One by midweek and another the end of the week. Any ideas on this silent commit yet wm?

Comment

• TomV on MGoBlog is saying there will be a big announcement tomorrow AM before the West Coast is awake.

Comment

• No idea who the 'huge' recruit is, were suppose to find out early tomorrow morning... As said above; Wormley & Ross are most likely; both qualify as 'huge' midwest recruits...

Unsure if there is another possible commit (some confusion there) but there is talk that another commit will happen later this week. I do know Chris Barnett is working on stealing Zeke Pike from Auburn...

[Joe Bolden was the 'silent' commit from a week or so ago.]

Comment

• Supposedly this guys is ranked as the "best guy at his position in the Midwest" or something like that. Hopefully it is a defensive stud--I like the way our defensive recruiting has gone and we desperately need to reload. There is a chance that a 5-star guy could even step in and contribute right away at LB or DB.

Comment

• We need defense, but we desperately need a stud running back, WRs, and OTs too.

Comment

• Is that RB that is considering decommitting from OSU considered "best in the midwest"? That would be huge.

Comment

• I don't think that's who they are talking about, Jamie.

From what I understand, the RB is "still committed" to OhNo, but is going to take visits. That is supposedly from his own mouth.

But, I do believe he was visited at his HS this past week by a member of the Michigan coaching staff.

Comment

• Yes, that was what I thought too, that he hadn't decommitted yet. So it is unlikely that he is the news. I just remember that he was ranked #1 in the region at RB, so he would fit the "best in the midwest" tag.

Comment

• Yeah, he would definitely be a huge get. But, I don't expect him to fall to us. He's one of those guys who committed early, and I doubt that anything that has taken place will change his mind.

Comment

• Ross to Michigan!!

Comment

Working...
                                X