• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fucking dick!

Comment

• Sorry sweetie.

Comment

• for stan..

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Husker Nation

Fear ameer... http://t.co/AJH8VScTOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Husker Nation

That was beyond sloppy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I saw Ameer play once while he was in HS. I knew he would be special and I am very glad he didn't end up at Auburn.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Auburn must not have offered him enough to spend 4 years decamped in an Eastern Alabama hellhole. I reckon for most folks of at least marginal character and sophistication that price tag is 7 figures minimum. Per annum.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No doubt that once one experiences the Paris of the Midwest after visiting Lincoln, everything else pales in comparison.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I don't know if Lincoln is the Paris of the Midwest or not, but it's fairly safe to say that the likes of Auburn, Montgomery and Birmingham would make Andersonville circa 1864 look like Paris.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Auburn, as much as I hate to say it, is quaint. Small, Rockwell-esque town in a bucolic setting.

Bham is a small Cleveland (yes, it's that bad) and Montgomery is the anus of the south.

Comment

• Bham is a small Cleveland (yes, it's that bad) and Montgomery is the anus of the south.
                        Now that's just plain mean ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I was harsh. Birmingham isn't THAT bad...

Comment

• Well, yeah.

I mean, I can understand and agree with the description of Montgomery, but comparing Birmingham with Cleveland .. well ... that's just over the line ...

Has a river ever caught fire in Birmingham?

.. I thought not ...
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The thing that makes Cleveland the worst is its citizens. Specifically, its law-talking guys.

Although, the business cards are printed on sponges. So, there is that...

Comment

• Who knew that AA's real name was "Montgomery"?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X