Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    mistype??

Its called Fake News! See how fast people believe shit. This after one post without fact checking it.

Busted! Journos Rush To Spread Fake News Following Trump’s Latest Press Conference

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/15/bu...ss-conference/
    Is this the same Daily Caller that this week rushed to remove an article suggesting driving down protesters?

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is this the same Daily Caller that this week rushed to remove an article suggesting driving down protesters?

Are you talking about the article was published in January? Or are you spreading more 'Fake News'?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          The "rights" provisions of the Constitution are aimed at the government, first the Feds and now States. Government can't abridge political speech without a really good reason, nor can it make race-based decisions without a really good reason. Both are clear and clearly enforced. What individuals do, however, is another story. If you want to spout off racist shit, that's your choice, but you will be taken to task by society.

Fairly straight-forward.
          This is an enormously important post and contribution to an important discussion.

Society, in the context of regulating behaviors, plays a hugely important role. More so in the present given the reach of all forms of communication.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Are you talking about the article was published in January? Or are you spreading more 'Fake News'?
            Yep it was published in January and deleted this week for some reason.

Comment

• You said "this week" - insinuating the 'Daily Caller' had a roll in Heather Heyer death.

It was deleted because it was inappropriate and uncalled for 8 months ago about protesters blocking traffic, and they apologized.

Sorry it didn't fit your narrative. Keep looking.

Comment

You said "this week" - insinuating the 'Daily Caller' had a roll in Heather Heyer death.

It was deleted because it was inappropriate and uncalled for 8 months ago about protesters blocking traffic, and they apologized.

Sorry it didn't fit your narrative. Keep looking.
                Learn how to read, nothing in my post suggested it was this week. But they did delete it this week. How do you know this jagoff didn't heed it's advice? The article said the advice might come in handy over the next 4 years.

It was shared over many conservative websites. was it inappropriate last month?

Comment

• Yes, he was brainwashed by the Daily Caller! He knows nothing about right from wrong!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    I guess I'll have to take your word on what white supremacists want.

Why do you figure the w-s hate the Jews so much? Someone posted the trailer to a documentary showing them chanting about Jews. I've just never seen Jewish folks as anything than red-white+blue Americans, and we have over 250 years of evidence on that matter. Jewish folks like Jared K are basically white Aryans. Where does this hatred come from, at least in the US? A symbol of banking power? Urban power? I understand the usury argument, but this level of hatred?
                    Started with religion, became as much or more about race after the rise of racial theorists and social revolutionaries in the late 19th century. Jews were traditionally blamed for the death of Christ and an easy scapegoat when a king needed to appease the rabble or raise money.

Because Jews were often exiles or "homeless" they were regarded as having no true loyalty to their king/prince/tsar/country. They became branded as 'international citizens' which has transformed into 'globalists' in coded language today.

Note this Breitbart headline about Gary Cohn. Why the globes? It's a whistle.

Comment

• Bannon gave a lengthy interview yesterday to a liberal magazine. Wow. Everyone should read when they can but the link keeps going down. I agree with Maggie here: either Bannon is daring Kelly/Trump to fire him or daring Cohn to quit.

[ame]https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/897964927733944320[/ame]

Comment

• WASHINGTON -- The last two Republican presidents -- George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush -- issued an implicit rebuke of the current...

The Bush's speak about nazi's..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• This is nuts. I cannot believe Trump's Russia lawyer is passing along emails like this unless Trump demanded he do it. Robert E Lee was exactly the same as George Washington, you betcha

“You’re sticking your nose in my personal email?” Mr. Dowd told The Times in a brief telephone interview. “People send me things. I forward them.” He then hung up.
                          The email’s author, Jerome Almon, runs several websites alleging government conspiracies and arguing that the F.B.I. has been infiltrated by Islamic terrorists. He once unsuccessfully sued the State Department for $900 million over claims of discrimination.

The email, forwarded to journalists, cites “no difference” between Robert E. Lee and George Washington. It claims Black Lives Matter is infiltrated by terrorists.

It's a shitshow.

Comment

• Breitbart has been like that for awhile. The globe is a new touch.

The key to coping with this if you are a regular Breitbart reader is to ignore it and ask rhetorical questions on the origins of antisemitism.

Comment

• It's been a long slide down for John Dowd, one day you are making the case against Pete Rose, now you're slumming with Trump.

Comment

• Anyone going eclipse chasing? The wife and I are heading to Madisonville in Kentucky's lower peninsula for the viewing.

Safely watching: I'm taking welding glass to both view and photograph. Any welding supply should be able to fix you up. Shade #14 is best but don't go below shade #13. A 2x4 piece is about two bucks and the 4x5 is closer to $10.

Got any old black and white film negatives? As a teen we made eclipse viewers by piling 3-4 b&w negatives on top of each other. Worked well enough to take photos with my old Kodak fixed focus camera. Today's film (up to 20 years ago) sucked in the silver nitrate content so 5-6 layers of b&w negs have to be used. Popcicle sticks, Elmer's glue and staples make a great holder.

Note: It is not true that osu people need no eye protection and may stare directly at the sun for long periods of time. While it is possible (some say likely) that generational inbreeding will genetically shield you, it is not recommended to go without adequate eye protection.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X