No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After reading accounts and tweets from the likes of the NYT, WaPo and Newseek, my eyes are considerably more open. I knew the white supremacists were fucks. I had no idea how violent the anti-fa fucks are and were. Woof.

Personally, I'd be fine if the two groups fought to the death and we then jailed the survivors.
    Last edited by iam416; August 14, 2017, 09:22 AM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Why would Trump be more forceful? that's part of his coalition. They were marching through Charlottesville with big guns and shields chanting, "N*****s go back to Africa." He's much more forceful in his comments towards the Merck CEO withdrawing from his CEO council. I'll give you one guess on the color of Ken Frazier's skin.
      Last edited by froot loops; August 14, 2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Keep it civil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Why would Trump be more forceful? that's part of his coalition. They were marching through Charlottesville with big guns and shields chanting, "N*****s go back to Africa." He's much more forceful in his comments towards the Merck CEO withdrawing from his CEO council. I'll give you one guess on the color of Ken Frazier's skin.
          Trump still hasn't denounced white supremacists or Nazis specifically but yeah, he attacks the CEO of Merck almost instantaneously for withdrawing from his council. Nicely done.

And anyone who thinks I'm being partisan, nearly the entire Republican Party is willing to go on record as condemning the weekend's Nazi Rally. Except Trump. People like Newt Gingrich and Chris Christie are criticizing him. If even THEY think it's fair game, then it's fair game for anyone to do so.

EDIT: The Merck CEO also cited Trump's bad response as the reason he quit, apparently. No wonder The Donald is pissed.
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 14, 2017, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Peter Beinhart actually wrote about the rise of antifa for the September issue of The Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...t-left/534192/

As I said, let them fight a pitched battle. I say hold it in Ogallala.

Comment

• Nazis bring out the best in everyone.

Comment

• Comment

• Nazis bring out the best in everyone.
                  Hmmm. The inference being it's like playing Notre Dame? Sure, it's destable to throw bags of urine at people or otherwise curse and threaten them, but if you're playing the Domers and you're talking about Domer fans as "people" then the calculus changes?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Hmmm. The inference being it's like playing Notre Dame? Sure, it's destable to throw bags of urine at people or otherwise curse and threaten them, but if you're playing the Domers and you're talking about Domer fans as "people" then the calculus changes?
                    There are always those who deserve what's coming to them. I lean more towards Colorado fans, but that's from my personal experience.

Comment

• Mrs Hoss, watching Saturday?s melee with a wife?s eye, wondered who was to clean up the mess that all the ?boys? were making with their nonsense. Her suggestion was to have the VA national guard round everybody up and detain them in UVA?s football stadium, only to be released after serving four hours community service in cleaning and repairing the town spotless.

In addition to serving talent?s Thunderdome Proposal, and being a good idea on its own merits, this would also be the best use of UVA?s football stadium since their upset of Florida State in 1995.

Comment

• Quality post, but with no Rickart, RU4FSU91 or Van Nostron around the sass wafts into the ether.

As a side note, Mrs. Hoss must be seeing someone with at least an average IQ on the side. Not sure if it's by choice or happenstance -- sooner or later a non-idiot would surely be enticed by low cost of Bob Evans breakfast.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Quality post, but with no Rickart, RU4FSU91 or Van Nostron around the sass wafts into the ether.
                          We can be satisfied in the knowledge that it would upset them.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          As a side note, Mrs. Hoss must be seeing someone with at least an average IQ on the side. Not sure if it's by choice or happenstance -- sooner or later a non-idiot would surely be enticed by low cost of Bob Evans breakfast.
                          IKR

Comment

• It's really depressing that a 1995 UVA-Noles game doesn't seem too long ago to me.

Comment

• Danny Kannell and Warrick Dunn. The Wahoos getting a goal line stand to seal the W. There is no way that was almost 22 years ago.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I know. I mean, that was back when Florida and Nebraska were still good.

Comment

Working...
                                X