Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Yeah, I hope he's okay. I kinda miss him when he doesn't give me a "stfu" for a while...:-)
    I' d cut him some slack, he was probably back in prison.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• wish some of this would stay in Nebraska instead of LA or Michigan..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Nba rigged?

Comment

• James Gandolfini , aka Tony Soprano died of a heart attack in Rome today, at 51 years of age. Damn.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Really sad to have heard of his passing. Too damn young.

Comment

• Very sad news.

Comment

• Hard to imagine the Skipper gettin' "whacked" in all of places, Rome?

"When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce." Tony Soprano

Comment

• Best College Athletes of All Time

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Man wants Browns pallbearers so team 'can let him down one last time'

By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
                    July 8, 2013 11:27 am ET

People always throw out weird stuff surrounding their death ("When I die I want blah blah blah") but you rarely see people follow through on it. Not Scott E. Entsminger, a Browns fan who died at the age of 55 on July 4.

Entsminger "was an accomplished musician, loved playing the guitar and was a member of the Old Fogies Band." He was also, per his obituary in the Columbus Dispatch, a "lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder."

The deceased wasn't just your average Browns fan: He apparently wrote a song each year about the Browns, which he sent to the team along with advice about how to run the organization.

And he was such a big Browns fan that the family encouraged everyone attending his funeral wear clothes supporting the team. But here's the real kicker -- he wanted his pallbearers to be Browns as well.

Why? Well ...

"He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."

Oh, Browns. You even managed to get beat by the deceased.

Comment

• Gardner has definitely been working out in the weight room. He used to be a wire-y 6' 4" but now he's filled out that frame, and it looks good on him. He's starting to look more like a TE than a QB. He's definitely not a QB who is going to go down with an arm tackle.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I like his t-shirt.

Comment

• That could be true, but Walberg is a midget.

Comment

• I don't think Walberg is a midget. Those guys around him are really big.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm offended. Instead of you mormons using the word midget I think you should have a little respect and deploy a euphemism. Using those kinds of words is pretty gray in my book.

Comment

• Gardner is no Terrelle Pryor who broke tons of tackles, a lot just by using the stiff arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X