No announcement yet.

AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to know what they saw. Because the basic metrics on it are not obvious.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• (1) Cross country noon kick
      (2) UCLA got asswailed by aTm for 3 quarters. And Aggies only stopped scoring because QB was hurt.

They knew Memphis could score all day and weren't overly influenced by
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I discounted the cross country stuff. The numbers on that aren't overly detrimental for the traveling team. Plus, UCLA got there a couple days early.

And yeah, the last 20 minutes of the TAMU game were a bit flukey, but the fact was that the UL-M QB had his way with the Memphis secondary, so it didn't seem like they would be able to slow down Rosen and Co. Looks like they will slow him down enough to get a W.

I am now Jim Mora Jr.'s mortal enemy. It's on. Oh, it's on.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 16, 2017, 02:23 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 45-41 or 59-55 = COVER!!!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• haha.

Yeah, but Memphis will come back and score. That UCLA defense is fucking atrocious.

Comment

• That UCLA D....woof.

Comment

• UCLA looks like a safe over except when playing a really good defense, probably only one of those in the Pac 12.

Comment

• Jim Mora Jr. is the Creed of CFB coaches.

Comment

• 1100 yards of offense, 800 through the air... Speight needs to play defenses like these to gain some confidence.

Comment

• The UCLA defense is the Rush of college defenses.

Comment

• I really wanted the extra data point (UCF was cancelled) from Memphis to touch this game. Glad I stayed away as UCLA was extremely tempting.

Comment

• Ha ha ucla

Comment

• fuckin' UCLA

Comment

• Say you'll be all right come tomorrow
                              But tomorrow might not be here for you

Ooooh, that smell...

Comment

• Big Hoss has sung.

Comment

Working...
                                X