No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Central Florida - Game Day/Post Game Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 60-point win followed by a game in which we are favored by 34.5. If there has ever been an easier start to the season, I don't know what it would be.

Comment

If the score is 90-0 and they score a TD, you have to miss the PAT on purpose.

Comment

Either that, or if you score a TD to make it 75-21, you need to go for two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          A 60-point win followed by a game in which we are favored by 34.5. If there has ever been an easier start to the season, I don't know what it would be.
          Yeah, sure seems like an easy schedule but I wonder what the spread was against App. State that fateful day?

Comment

Well to answer my own question...

"Usually, most Las Vegas sports books do not publish betting lines for Football Bowl Subdivision (formerly 1-A) games against Football Championship Subdivision (Formerly 1-AA).

However, Pregame.com's R.J. Bell confirmed earlier this week that an unofficial line for the Michigan-Appalachian State game was 33 points."

Also, a coincidence, M was also ranked #5 going into that game. While I still hope we take care of business as expected I also don't want to take any team for granted.

Comment

It's now up to 36!

Comment

M fans are never going to get that Appy State loss out of our systems. Here's a few more:

Carr sitting on a 3rd quarter lead and watching it vanish against less talented teams.

Getting shredded by spready offenses.

Off Tackle Left and the bad taste Mike DeBord has left in all our mouths with his unimaginative, predictable play calling that opponent DCs and their players used to laugh about.

Fred Jackson and shitty RBs that, in his mind, were always awesome competitors for the
                Heisman.

An injury to the starting QB killed any chance for a decent post season appearance.

Struggling against UMASS and others like them.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Every single defense RR put on the field.

Comment

The complete work of Nick Sheridan
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I was at the Towsley Musem in Schemmy Hall last Saturday. Some cool stuff there. On the display covering the Michigan coaches, there is only one coach that doesn't his picture displayed. RichRod. There must have been some seriously bad words spoken. Even Hoke's picture is up there. I found it startling that one coach, and only one coach, was deliberately absent. The record was there, just not the pic.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Oh wow, seriously? That's hilarious.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

No that's petty

Comment

Really petty

Comment

They should put his picture up....

But it should be that angry red-faced grimacey thing that he does when his QB makes a bad read.

Comment

I wonder if that was another one of Dave Brandon's stupid decisions. Doing that would be completely consistent with his character. That someone with the authority to do so hasn't rectified this misstep is just as condemnatory of the Athletic Department.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X