M @ Minny - In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hack View Post
    Rudock has missed 3 or 4 throws he should have had.
    He's 7-11. So perfection is the new bar for him?

Comment

he missed makeable throws.

Comment

Defense not as impressive tonight.

Comment

That's probably where Ross not playing the buck usually hurts us.

Comment

14-6. Not terrible. I bet we see Peppers get involved soon on offense.

Comment

Holding them to field goals at least.

Comment

I think we 'hide' Peppers longer.

Comment

Nah. Cat's outta the bag. He's already been in. They'll begin working on it tonight.

Comment

Also, from earlier, I love how Rudock gets hit in a prototypical targeting and there's nothing. So broken.

Comment

Here's the thing.

A good football team will get separation. Rudock has been handed the keys in this series. You can score 7, get separation and take the crowd out of the game and wound the opponent.

This, to me, is what M is missing right now. The ability to do this.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Also, from earlier, I love how Rudock gets hit in a prototypical targeting and there's nothing. So broken.
                        I thought the same thing. Far worse than what our guys got ejected for.

Comment

Sucks when you can't run the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Here's the thing.

A good football team will get separation. Rudock has been handed the keys in this series. You can score 7, get separation and take the crowd out of the game and wound the opponent.

This, to me, is what M is missing right now. The ability to do this.
                            I'm confused. So you don't think M will get separation? Or you are trying toto sawhen they do it is important?

Cause I've seen a lot of good teams let lesser teams hang around. he

Comment

Our shitty running game is by far this year's biggest disappointment.

Comment

Rudock missed chesson right away on that 3rd down. Wide ooen

Comment

Working...
                                X