No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should I follow the instructions given by AT&T support to call a number for help then stand there silent for 3-4 minutes until a real person answers the phone?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
      You are travelling in a spaceship at the speed of light. As darkness falls you turn on your headlights.......Will they make any difference? SLF I thought it would be the reverse if anything at all.
      Trick Question! - Darkness could not fall upon you when you are travelling at the speed of light. Darkness would be the absence of direct light from a celestial source. If you are going 670,616,629 mph and are just "fading" into darkness, you are on an unbelievably huge planet/moon (that's no moon, it's a space station!)

Plus it also depends on if you used the Mother's headlight cleaning kit to remove oxidation from the plastic head lamp covers.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Why should I follow the instructions given by AT&T support to call a number for help then stand there silent for 3-4 minutes until a real person answers the phone?
        The calls that ring my phone and then ask me to hold while waiting for someone to connect never get my attention. "Please hold" is always followed by me clicking off the call.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

After reading the train wreck that is going on in the M forum in regards to moderation, all I can say is thanks for running this place the way you do Deb.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

lol thanks CG
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Don't ban me, bro!

LOL
              It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                After reading the train wreck that is going on in the M forum in regards to moderation, all I can say is thanks for running this place the way you do Deb.
                Why would you ever go the the M forum. Was Mlive down?

Comment

Ha!

I read a few things and then use the "mark this forum read" button liberally.

BTW, The forum admin thread over there is is pure gold right now.

edit: the Ohio thread is good for a laugh, too.
                  Last edited by CGVT; July 17, 2013, 01:30 PM.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

One does not simply drive there car while the steeling wheel is prob 150 degrees HOT. Thanks, Obama.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      One does not simply drive there car while the steeling wheel is prob 150 degrees HOT. Thanks, Obama.

Holy shit. What??

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                        Holy shit. What??
                        lol "Thanks, Obama" sayings are the best! http://thanks-obama.tumblr.com/

but yea, leather steering wheel, its prob 100 degrees outside right now. My car has been sitting in this for hours.
                        When I got it my car, the steering wheel was SO HOT! lol
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

OH!!! LOL! OK, I get it now.

Comment

There are these wonderful devices called windshield shades. They help you avoid the glaring effects of the sun. I love mine

Comment

Ditto.

Ha!

I read a few things and then use the "mark this forum read" button liberally.

BTW, The forum admin thread over there is is pure gold right now.

edit: the Ohio thread is good for a laugh, too.
                              Haven't been there for a month or so but, the Fourm Admin thread was always a first stop for me.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                                Would it make any difference if you were wearing a hoodie?
                                LMAO! Spat juice out on a train reading that. Sacha, not amused
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X