This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it Jeff. Thanks.

I tried sending a response. We can use standard email if there are any problems.

lineygoblue@gmail.com
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A quick personal note:

I'll be entering the hospital tomorrow, (Monday) to have surgery. I've been told I'll be there for "2-3 days". I'll have my smart phone with me so I'll be looking in from time to time. I'll be pushing the hospital staff to kick me out the door ASAP. I don't like being in hospitals.

Which leads me to my next point.

Guys, .. please. It is recommended by most doctors that men have a colonoscopy sometime around age 50. I say, if you're anywhere from 45-55 and you haven't had a colonoscopy yet, PLEASE get one done as soon as possible. Had I done so when my doctor told me to, I wouldn't be facing this today. My problem would have been found much sooner, and corrected during the colonoscopy. Have it done.

I know it sounds like a joke, but its not intended to be that way, but let me say it like this.... I've had much worse experiences in a dentist's office, than I had during my colonoscopy. Its no big deal. Get it done. And its so beneficial in the information it provides.

Thanks, and get it done.

Comment

• Good luck Liney.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• liney, sorry you're going through this. Stay strong.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good luck linesman. Speedy recovery.

Comment

• Are you going to Genesys?

Comment

• Best of luck Liney
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• My best to you, Liney. Get well soon.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Are you going to Genesys?
                    Yes.

Comment

• Speedy recovery Liney

Comment

• Godspeed Liney, may you be back on your feet in no time.
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Liney, you have to recover quickly. This forum cannot function without you! I hope this is merely the treatment for a benign growth you described to us a few weeks ago. We all wish you a good report and a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Our thoughts and prayers are with you Liney. Thank you for the strong endorsement for a colonoscopy.

Comment

• Good luck Liney

Comment

• Good Luck Liney.. echo your statements about being checked out.. in general. Get a cardio scan in your 40's.. do the colonoscopy... have an annual exam with blood work. Saved my life.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X