The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Frank Tanana

Exactly his arm is spaghetti right now or MSU wins by 2 TDs easily. Don't remember a pass over 20 yards {and his shot put throws off target) most of the game it seems kept Iowa in the game.

Comment

• He got crunched in the 3rd quarter and his throws were bad after that. Of course on the only completion of The Drive was a great throw, so they weren't all bad.

Comment

• Well. If they win it all it will have to be with O'Conner at qb. I can't see Cook making it through another game. He's just one solid tackle away from ending the season. Even playing, is ineffective.

Comment

• is there any who has a doubt that the best team in the country is O-state --- more than likely they won't get a chance to defend their title.

M fans should breath a sigh of relief ... imaging how insufferable Talent and DSL would have become if Urbz won a second straight title.

As it stands, given their undefeated sanctions year, O-state very well could have one three titles with Urbz including this year ... we are pretty fortunate.

Tough loss for Iowa. Would have been much better for M if Iowa won.

Comment

• I can't count how many times now. Another year OSU has the most talented team and is on the outside looking in. Either by Michigan or MSU, just proves that old saying that osu has to go through the state of Michigan.

All be it, I could not stand seeing UFM on the sideline this year in the playoffs. Unlike most here, I like Dantonio.

Comment

• Seriously though Froot, you asked a while back if ESPN could get his name Right? Yes? What about FOX now? lmfao This is from Brian, didn't see it. Is the media have a running Joke? forchrissakes... It's the BT CCG

Comment

• Last note this year... I have watched a lot of Pac 12 football as usual. Many have already voted for the Heisman before last night. WTF? ��

He's not going to win, but Christian McCaffrey would get my vote. Don't usually care much, but what a year.

McCaffrey broke Barry Sanders' NCAA single-season all-purpose yards record earlier this year. Last night not bad, 461 all-purpose yards -- 207 rushing, 105 receiving and 149 on kick and punt returns. 2 TDs with 1 called back, dude is well hard to compare, many calling him Reggie Bush . 2 Reminds me of a Brad Muster type, hard to tackle - just can't get your arms around him, but faster with open field moves who can also break the long one anytime.
                  Last edited by WingsFan; December 6, 2015, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• That's a bogus stat, IMO. First, Sanders did it in fewer games. Second, Sanders only had like 300 or 400 yards on kickoff returns. McCaffrey makes a living on KO returns for "all purpose" yards. He had 2387 yards from scrimmage in 13 games. Barry had 2734 in 11 games.

McCaffrey is a very good player, but I hate that anyone gets compared to Sanders. There's only one Barry fucking Sanders.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• True Dat, he even said Barry Sanders did it less games after the game - while his teamates were chanting Heisman. Very humble kid, still Stanford would have lost probably 5 games without him.

Get this straight. Nobody is Barry Sanders! I grew up watching him. Don't see anyone breaking those records though till now? Do you?

Must be special player.

Comment

• I think every yardage record from more than 20 years ago is in play with the extra games. And probably TDs. I don't know if Andre Ware holds records from the ridiculous Houston run and shoot days, but maybe those might last.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah so, proves my point - nobody (but him) has broken that record in 20 years by your recalation.

Comment

• M fans should breath a sigh of relief ... imaging how insufferable Talent and DSL would have become if Urbz won a second straight title.
                            You ain't seen anything yet. If MSU goes on and wins the NC, just wait and see how their fans react. And, I think they will. Why not? They don't lose.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I have to agree with lines. I live in Chicago, and there are many fan bases represented. MSU fans, in general, are the worst to deal with and talk to about sports.

Comment

• And if they add the NC in basketball, ... in the same season ... (they're in the top ten) ... they'll make ohio fans look like choir boys.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X