Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    It will be fine. The country will survive the fuckery. Overall, people are good, even Trumpanzees.

That's right.

Way too much stoked up fear in this country right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It's not fear ....... its the polarizing nature right now of the office of the presidency and an angry and outspoken left leaning press.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• This the best thread ever. Period.

There are 1.5 million people viewing it.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Get a cup of coffee and read this:

It?s little wonder that authoritarian regimes with sophisticated propaganda operations can warp the worldviews of entire populations. ?You are annihilated, exhausted, you can?t control yourself or remember what you said two minutes before. You feel that all is lost,? as one man who had been subject to Mao Zedong?s ?reeducation? campaign in China put it to the psychiatrist Robert Lifton. ?You accept anything he says.?
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            It's not fear ....... its the polarizing nature right now of the office of the presidency and an angry and outspoken left leaning press.

A lot of people are actually afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/822961129735340032[/ame]

Comment

• Not even a full weekend in and there's fractures in the Trump Dream Team. Someone, maybe even Trump himself, somewhat pushing Sean Spicer under the bus.

[ame]https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/823161422867742720[/ame]

Comment

• Israel approves hundreds of new West Bank settlement homes a day after Trump takes office, explicitly saying that they were holding off until he was inaugurated.

"Now we can build," a Jerusalem official says, as a staunch Israel supporter takes office in the US.

Comment

• Trump's insistence on making crowd size and Meryl Streep and Saturday Night Live skits a thing are troublng. He's running the country like a locker room and he takes what Streep (and others) says as someone 'busting his balls' so he feels he has to return fire and bust back.

It seems it would be easy for a third party to goad him into war.

"Psst, Trump, my man, I didn't want to say anything, but did you hear what Xi Jinping said about you? He totally said your cock was tiny, dude! Said he was gonna fuck that hottie wife of yours and show her what a real man is like."
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sounds like you think a man that can be baited by a tweet isn't qualified to be president.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          It's not fear ....... its the polarizing nature right now of the office of the presidency and an angry and outspoken left leaning press.
                          Angry and outspoken left leaning press?
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Sounds like you think a man that can be baited by a tweet isn't qualified to be president.
                            Correct.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And I agree with jeff. The media is definitely left-leaning. Angry? I don't know, some maybe. Agenda-driven? Yeah, several.

Comment

• Maybe "left leaning" stands for people who call Trump out on his shit. In that case, I am left leaning.
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X