Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Emu?

Says the guy named for a little pipsqueak of a plane.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• One night, when we've all had too much to drink, remind me to tell you the story of the 55 yard line.

Comment

• Is that CGVT in the plane informing the other guy that he's a wanker complete with gestures?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by vegomatic View Post
          One night, when we've all had too much to drink, remind me to tell you the story of the 55 yard line.
          Can you tell the story before Jaadam goes to bed?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Can you tell the story before Jaadam goes to bed?
            Have you had too much to drink?

Comment

Looks very nice indeed. Can't believe I've never heard of the place before.
              Its because you live under a rock.

And when you come out its just to get your nails done.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You honestly think I'd attempt to move a rock AFTER getting my nails done?

Comment

• Are we needing to make a thread in the Off-Topic forum for all things CFL/Roughrider related?

Also, I want fishing pictures from your trip, Veg.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    Are we needing to make a thread in the Off-Topic forum for all things CFL/Roughrider related?

Also, I want fishing pictures from your trip, Veg.
                    Marko owes us pictures too.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This newbie actually might stick.

This forum needs new blood.

We need Saskatoon blood, and moose dung

Comment

• Maybe we can trade you for a player to be named later...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We've been stocking draft picks the past few years around here.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            Marko owes us pictures too.
                            I did post a couple of pictures of Scotty Boy in Oz with a buddy, a rifle, and a dead kangaroo in the Aussie Rules thread, ....... pretty sure LFIJ saw those ........ but didn't really want to keep those pictures on here. Apologies. The funny story about those pictures is, my eldest son was at a sanctuary in London and was photographed sitting down beside a thriving baby kangaroo......, then Scotty saw this as a great opportunity to post the dead kangaroo! You'd need to know my two sons to "get" their banter.

And........ definitely all for a CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders thread in the Off Topic area. Checked their results...... they defeated the TIGERS last week!

And (part 2) ......, their merchandise shop is flippin amazing. A T shirt and winter woolly hat is on order!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                              This newbie actually might stick.

This forum needs new blood.

We need Saskatoon blood, and moose dung
                              Agreed
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

And (part 2) ......, their merchandise shop is flippin amazing. A T shirt and winter woolly hat is on order!
                                Amen. I ordered the bulk Roughrider condoms and toilet paper.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X