• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks.

Comment

• Pussy
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Don't do it Main.. You're gonna get sucked in to the Ohio discussions. Lots of Ohio fans over there. Makes no sense

:-)
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Really just 2 very vocal ones
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Mains been over there plenty and as always is a top notch contributor unlike the fly by nighter from Africa.

Comment

• Yeah, I pop in and out over there. Riff raff there is not much different than in here.

Comment

• Lower asshole factor over there.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Douchebag. Assholes are people you have respect for. Douchebags are what's here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Douchebag. Assholes are people you have respect for. Douchebags are what's here.
                    I stand corrected.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Mains been over there plenty and as always is a top notch contributor unlike the fly by nighter from Africa.
                      Is there another person that lives in Africa on this board? That's crazy!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yup, in Nambia.

Comment

• Great heath care. The best.

Comment

• I don't know no Nambia. The only African country I know is Labia.

Strange place. Lots of pussies there.

Bah!
                            Screw all you bastards

Comment

• I remember my freshman year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Boil View Post
                                I don't know no Nambia. The only African country I know is Labia.

Strange place. Lots of pussies there.

Bah!
                                Where the hell you been you old F*ck!

Did I ever tell you you could double for the guy that owns the business next to mine?
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X