Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fear the commodes
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do, I do...
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Somebody has to stand up to Nick Saban.

Comment

• Darth Saban is the preferred nomenclature, froot.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "We gonna beat dat Nick ass!"
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• vandy is not good

their secondary is good but your running game and especially your qb will get large chunks of yardage.

37-7

Comment

• So Vandy had ... 78 total yards vs Bama?
                Can't believe Bama gave up that many (3) 1st downs...
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Total yards:

Bama 679
                  Vandy 78.

It was a dominant performance. Very happy that the back-ups got so much PT.

Comment

• Would have had more than 500 yards of rushing but took three knees after a first and goal at the 3.

A bit upsetting that those negative yards have to count. Would have liked a 500-yard rushing effort.

Comment

• Man, did Derek Mason say something bad about Saban's mama?

Comment

• Heh. We had back-ups in all second half. Third and fourth string.

But to answer your question, the Vandy players had been talking a bit of smack on social media and a few had called Bama out. Going back to Miami in 1992, that kind of smack seems to get us motivated. I wish all teams talked shit about us pre-game.

Comment

• Vanderbilt being Vanderbilt.

Comment

• I mean, you knew Saban was going to be out to make a point after the Colorado State game, so it's not surprising Alabama was ready to go this week.

But, Vanderbilt players talking smack? Really? You're Vanderbilt. The one competitive advantage you're supposed to have is the good sense not to do crap like that.

Comment

• It was a great game, and I will say that I think Tua Tagovailoa is going to be a great QB. His potential is just off the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                                I mean, you knew Saban was going to be out to make a point after the Colorado State game, so it's not surprising Alabama was ready to go this week.

But, Vanderbilt players talking smack? Really? You're Vanderbilt. The one competitive advantage you're supposed to have is the good sense not to do crap like that.
                                They were 3-0 and had dismantled a top 25 Kansas State team.

Comment

Working...
                                X