X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    LEE just got poached by the 9ers.
    Of course.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I can't believe he couldn't even make our practice squad. I wonder what the hell happened there
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I can't believe he couldn't even make our practice squad. I wonder what the hell happened there
        Check the report.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I can't believe he couldn't even make our practice squad. I wonder what the hell happened there
          All of us outsiders are left guessing. My guess is it was an intellect or personality issue.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

All of us outsiders are left guessing. My guess is it was an intellect or personality issue.
            I think it was an overreaction to being torched by TEs all last year. He's a slow, plodder type of LB and the coaches wanted speed.
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I thought it was pretty telling what they thought of him after they didn't even try to sign him to their practice squad.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                I think it was an overreaction to being torched by TEs all last year. He's a slow, plodder type of LB and the coaches wanted speed.
                That's probably a good take on the situation
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

LEE just got poached by the 9ers.
                  Really? Wow.

Good find G
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Texans reportedly will sign Johnthan Banks
                    Posted by Charean Williams on September 19, 2017, 7:33 PM EDT

Getty Images
                    The Texans are expected to sign cornerback Johnthan Banks, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. Houston also worked out defensive backs Stanley Jean-Baptise, Corey White, Josh Thornton and B.W. Webb on Tuesday.

The Texans lost cornerbacks Johnathan Joseph and Kevin Johnson in Thursday’s victory over the Bengals. Johnson will miss four to six weeks with a grade two MCL sprain. Joseph has a less serious right shoulder injury.

The Buccaneers made Banks a second-round pick in 2013 out of Mississippi State. He also has played for the Lions and Bears.

In the previous four seasons, Banks played in 54 games, with 39 starts, and made 136 tackles, seven interceptions and 18 defensed passes.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Pete Carroll: Cliff Avril’s neck injury “could be” a long-term thing
                      Posted by Mike Florio on October 5, 2017, 5:59 AM EDT

Getty Images
                      Seahawks coach Pete Carroll created a bit of a stir with Wednesday comments about the status of defensive end Cliff Avril, who suffered a neck injury against the Colts on Sunday night. Regarded by plenty as an indicated that the injury is potentially career-ending, Carroll didn’t quite go that far.

Asked whether the injury possibly is long-term in nature, Carroll said: “It could be. Could be, yeah. Like I’m saying, we are going very slowly, making sure that he takes the opportunity to talk to as many people as he needs to talk to so he knows what he’s got and what we need to do with it and we are just going to take care of him and make sure he is well. If he wants to come back and we want to bring him back, then we will let you know when we know. But right now, we don’t.”

The last two sentences are indeed ominous, with the reference to “if he wants to come back and we want to bring him back.” But it still feels a little premature to flag Avril as having a career-ending injury. At a minimum, however, there is cause for concern.

Comment

• I heard that about Avril yesterday, its a possible career ender. Hope he makes a full recovery, even if he never plays again. Quality of life much more important.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/rwesthead/status/918869574275256320[/ame]

Comment

• This fella is going to make a lot of money after his playing days just to get him to shut up.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Fucking Levy and no contact practices.

Ya sure how many million per year did you get? No contact practices my add, you better be sore asshole.

Good riddance
                              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
                                Fucking Levy and no contact practices.

Ya sure how many million per year did you get? No contact practices my add , you better be sore asshole.

Good riddance
                                Yeah that addhole.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X