• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28-0

We are in big trouble

Comment

• Jeff... Brohm...
      Thing that sucks is if Brohm is successful, Purdue is like a Cincinnati. A big team would snatch him from Purdue. Though Purdue is paying him well... nearly $4million per year.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Medium and growing (formerly Big) Ten

Nebraska and Iowa proving the west is total poop.

Badgers look decent, that's about it
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Wisconsin is more than a level above everyone in the West. They play Michigan and poop.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            ...well Ent if it makes you feel better buddy...if you and crash did battle wits...I have you as a 5:2 favorite...

homer pick

go with the dog

Comment

• you are a kitty....

meow
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 78-15-2
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• let me guess

your IQ age and inches long?

Comment

• Yes but not in that order...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You need coolin' baby, I'm not foolin'
                      I'm gonna say it, yeah! Go
                      back to schoolin'
                      gonna give ya every inch of my love

Comment

• Mrs. Crash has no complaints about me...well...other than the pain I suppose...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• explains all the daughters

Comment

• Heh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• stfu
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I somehow managed 3-7 last week, and I’m not sure how on earth I got the 3 [Cue Robert Wuhl from Bull Durham: “It’s a miracle”]. That puts me at 16-18-1 for the bulk of the non-conference bullshit. Now, onward to conference play.

UNLV (+40) at Ohio State. I sort of see this one like Georgia State-Penn State. Yeah, it’s a big number, but shit, UNLV is bad. Unfortunately, I trust Penn State’s offense way more than OSU’s. An errant score or play could really sink this number. I still don’t have enough faith in OSU, even after they hosed me last week, so I’ll take the 40 and back Tarkanian.

UCF (+4) at Maryland. Maryland won in Orlando last year by 6. I think both teams are better, but I sort of really like the sneaky Turtle. UCF hasn’t played in 22 days! The Turtle had a bye week last week, but I think that only helps them get Kasim Hill more game ready. I really like Coach DJD to cover this one with a little room to spare.

Georgia Southern (+24) at Indiana. Tough call. Neither Erk Russell nor Paul Johnson are coaching the Eagles as evidenced by their 10 point home loss to New Hampshire in something other than hockey. But IU is always a hugely risky big favorite play – mostly because they usually fucking suck. No good option here. So, with IU coming off a bye week I think they’ll be a little more ready to play, so I’ll back Hoosiers to win by 30.

Rutgers (+12’) at Nebraska. What a steaming pile of hot shit game. This is the 3rd straight UNL home game where the asspoop Huskerz have been 12-14 point favorites. They haven’t come close to covering the first two, but then again, Arky State and Northern Illinois are probably way better than New Jersey Tech. Rutgers sucks ass. I have even less of a basis for making a pick in this cripple fight than normal. Mostly I'm just hoping Walter Sobchak runs onto the field calling each team goldbricking fucks. Meh, I'll say that UNL covers with the cancerous AD finally removed.

Michigan (-10) at Purdue. Three weeks ago this was a 21-24 point line. I don’t think anything has really changed. M will maul the Boiler. HARBAUGH!!!!

Penn State (-12’) at Iowa. Ooooh, a healthy dose of Ferentz Night Magic! Last year, Penn State asswailed the 8-time B10 COY in Happy Valley 41-14. If you apply Mgo logic to Penn State and such scores, that means Penn State will once again asswail Iowa. I’m not quite so sure. The big question I have is whether Iowa can move the ball. I do not think a team that gave up 41 to the Mongoloids of Ames can expect to keep McSorley, Barkley, Gesecki and the like under 35. Iowa’s running game is currently at 3.8 ypc and the seemingly dangerous Wadley is at 4.3. That means Nathan Stanley will have to ball out for Iowa to have a chance at both winning and covering. Thinking about it in those terms, there ain’t no way I’m betting on a ballin’ Nate Stanley, so I’ll give a nod to Mgo logic and back Penn State to win by 17.

Notre Dame (-3') at Michigan State. I'm still a believer in the Undervalued Sparty Theory. And I'm not a particularly huge believe in ND, yet. I do think they're considerably better than last year, but I'm not sure they're able to go into vaunted EL in front of a a near 80% capacity stadium and win that game by more than a FG. I actually think Sparty spikes an upset here and perhaps even starts to scare M fans a touch. DANTONIO!!!!!

Illinois, Minnesota, Northwestern and Wisconsin all have byes as they recover from their brutal non-conference schedule and prepare for the horrific B10 West meat-grinder.
                                Last edited by iam416; September 22, 2017, 10:31 AM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X