Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State is willing to put up with him. His recruitment should be entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      They probably could have run Dobbins for 400 yards.
      Dobbins is studly
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• The scrimmage last night was pointless except for to note that in Rutgers last 5 games against OSU (2), M, MSU and Penn State they've been outscored by a combined 278-0.

In 4 conference games against Ohio State, Rutgers has scored 24 total points. The fewest OSU has scored in those games is 49.

Rutgers is totally out of their element.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nice one, Chris Ash.

Tons of big names to visit Rutgers for the Ohio State game: Find out who's coming
          Rutgers will host over 100 recruits Saturday at High Point Solutions Stadium when the Ohio State Buckeyes come to town. Many of the region's big dogs will be in attendance as Ash takes on his former team.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ash did the same against Michigan last season. Man, the score indicates that Urban didn't show any sympathy for his former assistant. I didn't watch the game, though I need to familiarize myself with the new osu team. Hard to watch them crush.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• JTB was out with 8m left in 3rd. The fact that it was only 56-0 suggests some compassion. They're a horrid team.

Comment

• ...and UNL struggled against them...

tOSU 84 UNL 3
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wiz.. and that's assuming OSU plays their second string the entire game
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• We can only hope...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh oLIEo lost to the team that lost to Iowa State.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Love that OU lost. Hate those bastards.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My alma mater finally delivers! Great win for ISU.

Comment

• Whodean is awful. Not as bad as targeting bullshit against Ward, but close.

Comment

• Awfully far under your skin:p

Anyway, yeah, this Oklahoma loss is a big hit to oLIEo in the court of public opinion (and playoff committee members)

Hopefully M doesn't lose to the team that lost to the team that lost to Iowa State.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Please guarantee OSU is out of it. That works well for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X