Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preds vs. the winner tonight.

Come on, Sens! The final will be a dump-and-chase fest for the ages!

Comment

• No chance of Ottawa advancing, and it ok with them. They cant even sell out games in the playoffs. Nashville is now called 'Hockey Town' - they do get loud down there playing that 1-3-1 trap.

Comment

• Pens vs. Preds in the finals. I give the Predators a lot of shit but the Penguins have proven repeatedly that they can muck it up too. This is not the Mario Lemieux/JaromirJagr bunch here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last night's game was another "classic" game 7. The refs called three penalties the entire game and the shot total ten minutes in was something like 3-1 Penguins. Not the score. The shots on goal.

If I were Justin Trudeau the day that Gary Bettman finally retires I would declare a national holiday. Maybe somebody like Brendan Shanahan can come in after that and repair all of the damage.
        Last edited by Hannibal; May 26, 2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• fuckin' refs
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Welp. I had expected the Predators to upset the Penguins but it's going to take a big comeback by Nashville for that to happen.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rinne has allowed 8 goals on 36 shots through two games.

Comment

• Red Wings won their Little Kaiser's Arena opener last night 4-2. Larkin, Hank, and Mantha all got goals.

Comment

• Woo 2-0!

But that's four points further away from the basement and the best lottery chance, so maybe it's not that good after all.

Comment

• Playoffs have started. Quite a few good games so far.

Without the Red Wings in the post season I am adopting Winnipeg as my bandwagon team. So..... go Jets

Comment

• Wrong. Go Jackets!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...and take the Buckeyes with you.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• JFA. Wiz, is that you?
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I am rooting for anyone other than the Pens. And Nashville. Nashville is bottom of the barrel and I can't stand them.

Comment

Working...
                                X