Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Jesus. The comments.

"That should never happen, but..."

Kentucky fans are delusional jackasses.

Sadly... that could be most fanbases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I thought Gonzaga needed the refs help to beat f'n Northwestern, so no hard feeling for a few bad calls vs the Tar Heels.

Comment

• fuckin refs
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• EFZ

Comment

• shockers to the AAC

Comment

• they needed to go

MVC was dead end after creighton left

Comment

• I wish you were dead when you left
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So apparently OSU struck out on grad transfers. Looking bad over there for Matta. I fear Chris Mack at OSU. I hope Mack wants to retire at Xavier.

Comment

• This is really interesting. Ppl who follow hoops recruiting have known this has been going on for years. Curious to see how big it goes. Louisville snagging Brian Bowen at the last minute is supposed to be part of it too

Comment

• If Pitino gets popped for this too, he has to be done.

Comment

• Louisville would land a repeat offender bonus, they'd get hit worse than the others (if everything is equal).

Kansas (Adidas?) & Kentucky are the schools I've always heard whispers about being the dirtiest. Yes, Nike is doing the same exact stuff but apparently better at doing it.

Comment

• B1G/NCAA basketball

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            Louisville would land a repeat offender bonus, they'd get hit worse than the others (if everything is equal).

Kansas (Adidas?) & Kentucky are the schools I've always heard whispers about being the dirtiest. Yes, Nike is doing the same exact stuff but apparently better at doing it.

if you repeatedly land the top players at the same position year over year from around the country, something is probably foul. If they are local or legacy, different conversation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• football is a different entity

teams stand on their own merits I would think its not nearly as dirty as basketball.

course vince young and cam newton might tell you different

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X