Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't be so kind.

Comment

• Exposed.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• we shall see. OSU play manball.

Comment

• Kraft is not having a good night
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• FLAGSHIP

Enjoy, bitches
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Sad. Exposed again.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I certainly hope all the assholes I met this past week are miserable.

Comment

• Just a night where nothing went right. They fought hard, but they were playing in quicksand all night. And Wichita played well. TBH, those guards gave OSU more problems than any guards this year. That's life in the tournament. I still can't believe this team made the Elite 8/went 1 game further than the 2011 team which was legitimately the best team in the country.

Onward to football and working on UFM's undefeated streak.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Tough night for OSU. Woke up too late. Respect due tho. Surprised you didnt pull it out.

FUCK YOU. ALL OF YOU ZERO-KARMA CHEATERS.

Comment

• Defense looked rely loose for thse Wichita guards. Enjoy your shocker. But you didnt need me to tell you that...

Comment

• Their guards killed OSU. But OSU couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. They were always prone to one of those games. Happened against Illinois and Wisky. It's so hard to play when nothing works. Amazing they got back to 65-61 and were an offensive rebound or non-friendly rim away from having the ball.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Tough night for OSU. Woke up too late. Respect due tho. Surprised you didnt pull it out.

FUCK YOU. ALL OF YOU ZERO-KARMA CHEATERS.
                          What Hack said. The last part.

Comment

• Conversely, it went perfect. Pretenders bounced. Should of happened at round 32.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 31, 2013, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Easiest road to final four and you blew it. Nothing else to say.

Comment

• They shouldn't have gotten even this far.

So Michigan proves once again to be the real flagship of the conference, being the only team remaining from the mighty B1G in the tournament.

And it doesn't even matter if Michigan flops against Flaw-duh. They went further than anyone in the best conference in the country.

Great job by the team and Coach Beilein, ... who deserves a contract extension if he hasn't gotten one already.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X