Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is pretty clear that's who it is. LOL. Were I in your side I'd definitely own that shirt.

Comment

• It's one of my favorite moments from "The Game" of, like, all-time. Legend.

I felt bad for him but also felt it's a pretty good life lesson. He really worked hard to become a pretty good OL for OSU. And then he had a majorly poor decision getting involved in a stupid scuffle that cost him his final M game. I can see it. Heh. But then he cost himself the B10CG and Orange Bowl, too, with his salute. Tough way to finish up a pretty good career but also a product of his decisions.

That said, in 10 years, no one will really remember much of the B10CG or Orange Bowl. Marcus Hall Leaving the Building, though....that won't be forgotten by OSU fans. Tin Cup, eh? Heh.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Pretty tough punishment for something that harmless.

If we make that two point conversion there's a good chance that it's Michigan people wearing that shirt. It's funny how a tiny twist of fate can change things like that.

Comment

• Pretty tough punishment for something that harmless.
          Yeah, I really thought so, too. I thought it overkill by UFM. Of course, let's be honest, they liked Pat Efflein enough to be "tough". I'm not sure the result would have been the same if, say, it meant Jack Miller playing in those games. But, hey, I'm a cynical guy.

Comment

• I think the incident was funny as hell but I'm not the coach and I'm not responsible for their conduct, so I have that luxury. IMO the punishment was suitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              they liked Pat Efflein enough to be "tough". I'm not sure the result would have been the same if, say, it meant Jack Miller playing in those games. .
              He was Urbane's sacrificial lamb.

"See look, discipline!"
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Gibbons.

Comment

• So, whoDean made a point that talent had made already, and in doing so opened the door for talent to point out that Michigan is a glass house. Good job!

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

Go shack up with your OLIEO sweetie.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Am Cdn. Dunno what a ``shack'' is. But I hear they have those in SEC country.

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

Go make a sticky flapjack with your crimson lovour
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Ok.

Comment

• Well they've cancelled the series with UNC. Goddammit. I was looking forward to that one.

Comment

• That said, rumor has it there will be another game or series announced soon. If it's a bigger name, I'll get over this. If UNC's getting replaced by 4 MAC schools, then F Gene Smith.

Comment

• I believe UNC cancelled. And it's probably more a contingency move to the possible, if unlikely, move by UNC to B10.

Comment

Working...
                                X