Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll not ban you from posting here...

Why not? Let the drama queens go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
      I know you likely will disagree after the close encounters you've had while driving in ohio, Liney, but IMO those Amish in ohio are quite possibly the only reason for not doing away with the entire state.
      Yeah, I have no quarrel with the Amish people of Ohio. They can't help it that their ancestors put down roots there. Driving down some of their STATE ROUTES, its apparent that the state highway department allowed the local Amish population to design the roads. Some of them are barely wide enough to allow a horse and buggy, much less a fully-equipped 18 wheeler. These aren't farm roads either. They are state designated routes, identified as such in the Trucker's Atlas.

I guess they do the best they can with what they've got ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Why not? Let the drama queens go.
        Isn't it time for yet another menstrual cycle on the Forum Administration thread for you clowns?
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nah... the rabbit died.

Comment

• Chase Winovich LB; Buckeye, Wolverine they really didn't want or Pitt?
            Last edited by WM Wolverine; May 12, 2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Winovich has an OFFER. A Scout insider said he is a Buckeye and the more conservative one said he will probably be OSU barring a game-changing visit to M. If he isn't committed to M after this visit or very shortly after the visit, I'd say he's OSU.

He's probably deciding early, so it's worth speculating at this time. I'd be very surprised if he ended up at Pitt as both OSU and M want him.

Anyway, I don't think he's a kid that, at the end of the day, you'll look back on and be totally bummed if you missed on him. There were a couple players last year like that (and probably every year).
              Last edited by iam416; May 12, 2013, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Agree on his talent level but M's other options at LB aren't overly talented either; Kyron Watson will likely take his spot if he passes on it. Both are likely 3-star types with limited ceilings. I've heard way too many comparisons of Kyron Watson to James Ross. I lose respect for anyone that does...

If these guys can get the most of their potential, they might be Desmond Morgan.

Comment

• Just as long as they aren't Obi Ezeh, we're fine ...

Comment

• Agree on his talent level but M's other options at LB aren't overly talented either; Kyron Watson will likely take his spot if he passes on it. Both are likely 3-star types with limited ceilings
                    I think the OSU coaches like him more than that, but he's definitely no Plan A. But, with Clifton Garrett sort of going the way of Treadwell, he was next up.

Comment

• This just doesn't need any further explanation ...

Comment

• OSU be listening to Waylon Jennings: Lord, put a handle on a simple headed man and help me leave that black rose alone.

Comment

• As expected, Booker committed.

Comment

• The Booker M wants plays basketball.

Comment

• Indeed. Thankfully Hoke left UFM that scrap. Is that how the moronic recruiting barb is supposed to go?

But, yeah, M rightfully didn't spend much time on Booker. Winovich and McMillan are last two LBs on OSU's board if they get them.

Hoops-wise, Matta 2014 class is looking good with a real shot at being top-shelf. But that comes down to 1 or 2 players, and you never know how that will turn out. If he can get a good PG in the class of 2104, that would be a very good class. With Mikey Mitchell in 2015 and VJ King in 2016, OSU will have a real chance to add some elite -- top 5 nationally elite -- players to go with the 2014 group.

Comment

• Booker was always a Buckeye.

Comment

Working...
                                X