No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he has won a couple of games in the clutch. To say he stinks really?
    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Corey Robinson played well last weekend. When the hell was the last time we had a good line and had depth? This is amazing.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        I made up Leanne. :-D
        Leanne thinks you're make believe too.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I wish Leanne was right this morning.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            It was Yoop.

Yep.

There is a thread in the Archives that has a lot of his stuff.

He also said that he had determined that walking made people fat. He saw a lot of people walking near his house and they were all fat...
            Aw wow man. I remember that! Funny, funny funny

I miss him
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Thanks for posting CG. Nice reminder of Yoop and his sense of humor.

Comment

• Yes, he really was a character.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                  Thanks for posting CG. Nice reminder of Yoop and his sense of humor.
                  classic
                  Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• This.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                        I don't think I've ever chimed in on this thread. I've never been a Stafford basher. Even through his rough spots, I've always taken a watch-and-see approach with him. I never forgot that one-armed touchdown throw in his rookie year.

Coming into this season, I told friends that I thought the retirement of Calvin would be good for Stafford. Not because the Lions would suddenly be a more balanced attack at receiver, or because Stafford was too dependent on Calvin, none of that.

I thought it would be good for him because it makes this his team, 100%. This is his time to really emerge and make that push toward top-5 QB status...or not.

I think the kid is making his move. I haven't exactly crowned him yet, but this is getting fun to watch.
                        Agree completely ULF. Good post.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sooooooo Stafford is going for two.

It's twins for Lions QB Matthew Stafford, wife Kelly

They're going for two! Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford and his wife, Kelly, are expecting twins.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Looking forward to him bringing them up on stage after the multiple Super Bowl wins he brings to the Lions. :D
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Holding them while the confetti pours down?
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yup!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X