No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On top of everything, Cindy is a douchebag. And people wonder why he's universally disliked?

Comment

• Pittsburgh is stocked with douchebags. Ashram just commits a flagrant crosscheck. He gone.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me WTF does Crosby have to do with the Wings/Preds series?

Comment

• This is an NHL thread......

The Pittsburgh/Flyers game is amazing! Laugh out loud amazing!

Comment

• I missed the game, its on my DVR was going to watch. Someone did me a favor and leaked the score to me.

Go Philly, damn 7-5 now

Comment

• 80 minutes in penalties.....lotsa goals....and bad blood. Nothing else to ask for.

Comment

• Seeing cindy go down 0-3 would be a good consolation prize

Comment

• Wings have played well enough to win. They need to come out with more emotion, and get better in their end. They're still in it.......The Cindys? Notsomuch.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Seeing cindy go down 0-3 would be a good consolation prize
                    Looks like the freakin' All Star game.
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• WOW.

Comment

• just switched over to the Pens-Flyers game in time to watch all the fists (and hair) flying. What a mess, but even bigger is the fact that the Pens are now in deep doo-doo, losing this one 8-4 with just 2 1/2 minutes left in the game, have no defense, no goaltending, and no team leadership. No way they come back from down 3 games in the series

Comment

• If only they had an amazing player to carry the team!
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Gary Bettmans worst nightmare

Comment

• LOL! Yep!

Comment

• Pussy even refuses to fight.
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X