Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100%. Wisconsin does it right. Respect due. For all this bullshit about what an offensive genius Beilein is, Wisconsin usually has a better offense. And of course doesn't sacrifice defense to do it. They play some good defense too. And know how to man up and win a tight game like this one.

Comment

• This team is so unlikeable.

Comment

• So damn fucking unlikeable.

Comment

• Woke up on offense to end the half, at least.

Comment

• Crickets...

Comment

• The fans seem to be pretty indifferent about this team now.

Comment

• Very nice win last night. That was the best they've looked since the SMU & Marquette wins.

Comment

• If I may interrupt the clouds and doom of this thread, here's a column about last night's blowout win over IU:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• While spartie may be Michigan's biggest rival in hoops, IU is a 1a for me and Tom Crean is my least favorite coach. He's just annoying. So, while the season has provided few highlights thus far, I'm going to enjoy the 30-point smackdown I saw last night.

Comment

• Time will tell, but if that is the Michigan team we saw last night is the one that shows up (effort wise) then this has a tourney team look to it.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                        Time will tell, but if that is the Michigan team we saw last night is the one that shows up (effort wise) then this has a tourney team look to it.
                        No doubt. A win at spartie this Sunday would be huge. Michigan is on a decent roll, winning 3 of their last 4 but they need to keep building on this momentum. The green team is scrambling but they'll get up for the game, especially after Izzo's little melt-down after the last loss. spartie pretty much has their season on the line. I'm still baffled how Izzo's most talented team (on paper) in years is 12-9/4-4.

Michigan has 10 regular season games left and 6 are on the road. If they can come out of that 6-4 and get a B1G tourney win, they probably make the dance. If they play like they did last night, 6 wins should be easy. If they play like they did the first 11 days of January, they may not even win 4. We'll see if they've really turned the corner.

Comment

• Nice win. Impressive.

Now how about a conference road win please.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Watched it last night. Wonderful. They've put together a few in a row now, and in solid fashion. Every since that very strange comment from the Illinois center about us being a white-collar team. Nobody's ever said anything like that about Michigan before! I dunno what he means JD do you know what he means?

Anyhow, Walton looks to have really picked up his aggression level in looking for his own shot. Smelling the end, perhaps. Overall, I agree that this is the best they've looked since New York, which clearly was an anomaly. I wasn't expecting that -- was expecting growing pains. Optimistically, perhaps they are starting to gel around an identity that includes defense, perhaps Walton is smelling the end and wants to go out strong, and perhaps they can gain some momentum here and make it to the tournament without fighting the bubble. We'll see. The ingredients have always been there. Two athletic bigs, two skilled perimeter seniors, and a few nice role players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                              Nice win. Impressive.

Now how about a conference road win please.
                              That's the next step for sure.

I agree with what Hack said about Walton. He's been really strong over the last few games.

Comment

• 0-6 now on the road in conference.

I fucking hate John Beilein.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X