Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is UKBB

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Thanks, I wish it wasn't archived so I could join in.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Done.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks Deb. I didn't think I had the power to do that or I would. If I did I didn't know how.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Conserve, limit your flushes during the Super Bowl!

Could Super Bowl halftime potty breaks harm Fraser sinkhole mess?

Christina Hall , Detroit Free Press 4:03 p.m. ET Feb. 3, 2017

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...hole/97457526/

"When its brown flush it down, if its yellow let it mellow," according to the Facebook post. "Every gallon counts."
            Last edited by bimmer84; February 3, 2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Last night I was sound asleep 3:30 AM when my one dog Jacob who sleeps in bed with us started growling. (while Buster and wife are snoozing away) Now he only barks/growls for a reason, so then I hear something outside and think - No one better be messing with my Truck! (witch I left in the driveway). I look out the window and my neighbors BMW is getting repoed!

Comment

• That's hilarious. The people in the Michigan forum will love that one!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Had to google "repoed" and yes, that is hilarious.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The mac n cheese incident has new competition

Georgia man assaults mother with pork chop, head-butts her, police say

Published February 22, 2017

Pork Chop Assault
                    (Athens-Clarke County Police )

ATHENS, Ga. ? An Athens man was arrested for assaulting his mother with a pork chop and then head-butting her for not buying him cigarettes, according to Athens-Clarke County police.

Terry Bernard Ball Jr., 29, was arrested for simple battery and also charged with a probation violation from a prior case lodged six months earlier.

According to police, Ball was eating a pork chop at his home on Simmons Street around 7:30 p.m. Monday when he became upset with his 60-year-old mother, police said.

After throwing the piece of meat, Ball got up, pushed his mother and head-butted her, police said.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Georgia man assaults mother with pork chop, head-butts her, police say

Published February 22, 2017

Pork Chop Assault
                      (Athens-Clarke County Police )

ATHENS, Ga. ? An Athens man was arrested for assaulting his mother with a pork chop and then head-butting her for not buying him cigarettes, according to Athens-Clarke County police.

Terry Bernard Ball Jr., 29, was arrested for simple battery and also charged with a probation violation from a prior case lodged six months earlier.

According to police, Ball was eating a pork chop at his home on Simmons Street around 7:30 p.m. Monday when he became upset with his 60-year-old mother, police said.

After throwing the piece of meat, Ball got up, pushed his mother and head-butted her, police said.
                      But he's a good boy.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Got to believe that the mother is used to it. "Jr" is probably carrying on the late "Sr's" shit.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• To be fair, she probably cooked the pork chop really dry.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• This happened in Indy not Alabammie where expected....

Naked rampage fueled by magic mushrooms lands brothers in court

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Timothy Batz, left, and Noah Batz.

Two brothers took magic mushrooms, got naked and then caused havoc around an Indianapolis apartment complex, according to court documents.

Noah Batz, 24, and Timothy Batz, 21, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to a combined 17 charges including public nudity, battery and resisting arrest. This all stems from events at the Lighthouse Landings Apartments on Indy's south side Sunday.

?We knew it was something beyond just being drunk or high...it was something heavy duty. Not a good batch of whatever he got," said witness Aimee Payton, who also recorded parts of the ordeal.

According to court documents, one neighbor came outside her apartment to find the men naked and on top of each other. She told police they yelled, "Look at us, look at us."

As she walked to her car, Payton says Noah Batz ran after her and punched her in the face.

"He was extremely aggressive and then to hear later he punched somebody, it wasn't surprising with how agitated he was and he continued to get more and more agitated," Payton said.

The brothers are also accused of threatening to kill the apartment complex's assistant manager. She told police she went to tell other residents to stay away from the two men and when she did, one brother began banging on her car screaming, "I'll kill you."

She also told police she saw the brothers, "grab onto each other's head and passionately begin making out with one another," according to court documents.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That's a classic Florida Man story, not Alabama. Get it right.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Now this is an Alabama story

Alabama Man Molests Wife?s Shih Tzu Because She Gave It More Attention, Police Say

By David Moye

An Alabama man is facing animal cruelty charges after police said he had sex with his wife?s shih tzu.

Jonathan Edward Medley, 39, of Geneva, was arrested Friday night, one day after his wife reported the alleged assault to authorities, according to WTVY.com.

Medley?s wife originally suspected her husband was cheating on her with another woman so she hid a recording device in the house hoping to get proof of his infidelities, the Dothan Eagle reports.

Instead, she allegedly discovered Medley was molesting Buster, a two-year-old shih tzu that weighed less than 10 pounds.

Even more sickening than the assault was the explanation police said Medley gave for his behavior.

?He was mad at his wife because she paid more attention to the dog than him so he had sex with the dog,? Geneva Police Capt. Ricky Morgan said, according to Al.com.

Medley was charged with a misdemeanor count of animal cruelty. His bond was set at $535.

Medley was only charged with a misdemeanor because there is no longer a bestiality law in Alabama, according to the Dothan Eagle.

WTVY reports that Buster was examined by a veterinarian and is doing well.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X