X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol have a good weekend!!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Anyone else going to Pearl Jam at the Joe, Oct 16th? Tickets went on sale at 10 am today.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• how many hundreds of dollars for a floor seat?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Too many..............................
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Friday night at my house:

Cassidy (7yr old daughter): "there's a bird flying around in the kitchen!"
            Daddy: "uh...that's not a bird, that is a bat."
            Dog: "woof!!!!"
            Me: "close all the doors so we can catch him and get him out of here before he flies into another room!"
            Daddy: "how the hell are we going to catch him?!"
            Me: "well, my boss at the movie theater once caught one with a tennis racket and a cardboard box."

So my hubby leaves for a few minutes and comes back with the pool skimmer net and a step ladder, and voila, no more bat in our kitchen.
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• lol! How did they get in, though?
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                how many hundreds of dollars for a floor seat?
                All seats were $81 if you were online and in rapid fire mode with the refresh button on ticketmaster at 9:59am.

Today, I would imagine a collateral backed personal loan or mortgage refinance may cover it.

Comment

• We had the door between the screened in porch and the kitchen open. There is a rip of about 6 inches in one of the screens so we assume he came in there. ??
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                    So my hubby leaves for a few minutes and comes back with the pool skimmer net and a step ladder, and voila, no more bat in our kitchen.
                    False.jpg

You bag it over someone's head, duh.

Comment

• Like this?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha! Ironically, When the melee ensued, the first thing hubby said was that he needed to get a hat. I couldn't understand wtf he needed a hat for, but he was worried that the bat would go for his hair.

So yes, kinda like that.

Comment

• LOL
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Like this?
                            Now, that's funny.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Anyone here ever heard or played Pickelball---- http://www.usapa.org/what-is-pickleball/. I just heard about it today on FB.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It's all the rage for retirees in MI. My in-laws lay the smackdown on the state. It is even part of the senior Olympics. Who the hell would have guessed they had senior Olympics let alone pickelball at the senior Olympics. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X