No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Luton, Greater North London. Before heading into the city earlier, I was in a newspaper shop....., in front of me there was this extremely overweight and wheezing English woman buying a mars bar and a packet of smokes. Random thought whilst in the queue was, "you really need to think about eating less and quitting smoking you fat , wheezing bastard,..., maybe all our NHS taxes will reduce if you did."
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

You could have taken her around back of the shop and clubbed her till she expired and eliminated that tax burden...
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Or I could've followed her for a few "blocks", then said she tried to fall on me....., self defence.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Stand your ground, Marko.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Mon the hibbes
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

you're in spaceship traveling at the speed of light. It gets dark, so you turn your headlights on,......Will they make any difference?

Comment

Bill as far as I remember my quantum physics class, it would depend on where the viewer was standing. If the viewer was in the car the light beams would be visible. If the viewer was standing outside the car, the lit would not be.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Man, SLF gets up early
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Bill as far as I remember my quantum physics class, it would depend on where the viewer was standing. If the viewer was in the car the light beams would be visible. If the viewer was standing outside the car, the lit would not be.
                    Would it make any difference if you were wearing a hoodie?
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

You are travelling in a spaceship at the speed of light. As darkness falls you turn on your headlights.......Will they make any difference? SLF I thought it would be the reverse if anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                        You are travelling in a spaceship at the speed of light. As darkness falls you turn on your headlights.......Will they make any difference? SLF I thought it would be the reverse if anything at all.
                        Light travels at c in every non-intertial reference frame, so yes, the lights would be on like normal.
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                          Light travels at c in every non-intertial reference frame, so yes, the lights would be on like normal.
                          Bullshit!

Sorry. Just can't overcome my natural instinct to argue with SLF.
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

I think we should change Johnny Manziel's nickname from Johnny Football to Johnny Highball. Am I right? Am I right? High five?

/shutup

Comment

Any kitchen utensil that is "hand wash only" might as well say "throw away after first use" to me.

Comment

Asking for directions and you get "You can't get there from here." Really? Cuz unless I'm looking for the Apollo 11 landing spot there's probably a way to get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X