• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @LFIJ

A proud moment for Papa.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The 8 day destination Christmas to Orlando and Key West, kicks off on a red eye tonight out of LAX.

Happy holidays to all of you and yours.

Go Lions (and Chiefs)!

Comment

• Very nice LFIJ.

Great job AE.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          The 8 day destination Christmas to Orlando and Key West, kicks off on a red eye tonight out of LAX.

Happy holidays to all of you and yours.

Go Lions (and Chiefs)!
          Happy Holiday days to you too. Have a great time!

Comment

• What a great end to a day. Lions in the playoffs, then Tyler's great performance!!
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Enjoy the holidays, Gonz!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks J.

Waiting to board.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  That was only one of three, Bim. I posted one of the short ones.
                  Amazing. Good for Tyler. He had it memorized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Thanks J.

Waiting to board.
                    That sounds like a great vacation. Are you taking in Disney World?

Comment

• Too cute, LFIJ! His hair looks like it is getting straighter as he grows up
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Great vid LFIJ!

Enjoy your trip, Gonz. Have a Fried Conch in KW for me!

Edit: Are you driving to Key West from Orlando? If so, I highly recomend using the toll roads. It might cost a bit more but, it is worth it from the time you save and the traffic you avoid. When going to my sons wedding there two years ago, I refused to use the toll roads on the way down but used them on the way back and it cost about $20.00 but I shaved 2 hours off the return trip time. (.....and I am talking only the South Florida toll roads)
                        Last edited by Malto Marko; December 21, 2014, 08:18 AM.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          That sounds like a great vacation. Are you taking in Disney World?
                          5 day park hopper tix if we want. And we will at some point check it out. But it's not our primary trip reason.

It's supposed to rain up in Orlando. So after landing this morning, I drove us straight to the Kennedy space Center. Having breakfast now at a cracker Barell (wife's to do list) and then we're headed further north to Daytona Beach, then Jacksonville. Early early tomorrow we'll head down to the keys to run from the rain. Then head back to Orlando via the Gulf side and take in the everglades.

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Great vid LFIJ!

Enjoy your trip, Gonz. Have a Fried Conch in KW for me!

Edit: Are you driving to Key West from Orlando? If so, I highly recomend using the toll roads. It might cost a bit more but, it is worth it from the time you save and the traffic you avoid. When going to my sons wedding there two years ago, I refused to use the toll roads on the way down but used them on the way back and it cost about $20.00 but I shaved 2 hours off the return trip time. (.....and I am talking only the South Florida toll roads)
                          Yes, paying tolls all over already. Just like in cali.

Will be taking the toll road down to eat us some conch. And sun ourselves on the white Sands of the keys.

Comment

• Should have taken the wife to Waffle House. Much better breakfast than Crackhead Barrell.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                              Should have taken the wife to Waffle House. Much better breakfast than Crackhead Barrell.
                              I like the atmosphere better at Cracker Barrel. But agree a Waffle House will give great food at a great price.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 8 days here. Waffle house is also on the agenda.

P. S.

Daytona beach is a dump.

Comment

Working...
                                X