• Show
Clear All

• Quitter

I seen that Gonz.... lmao.... stfu

How is Cleary doing this year?

Comment

• Who?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Family: Experimental stem-cell treatment does wonders for Gordie Howe: http://www.foxsports.com/detroit/sto...ie-howe-121914

Sent from my XT1080

Comment

• Why don't you create a thread to put all of your bullshit news links into rather than posting links in every fucking thread?

Better yet, why don't you just go the fuck away?
          Last edited by CGVT; December 20, 2014, 08:17 AM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Why don't you create a thread to put all of your bullshit news links into rather than posting links in every fucking thread?

Better yet, why don't you just go the fuck away?
            What's the problem bro? I thought it was a great link. I'm actually surprised I didn't see that first on the freep or another local outlet prior to this.

Great read
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Can we please trade for Mike Green now? He's still relatively young and a right handed shot from the D. He's a FA at the end of the year but he's going to be someone we chase in FA anyhow.

Pony up. Dats is prob done in the NHL after this year
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Why do you say that? He has looked his elusive self.
                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by maxw3ll View Post
                  Why do you say that? He has looked his elusive self.
                  He wants to play in Russia
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ah piss. I really like him on the wings.
                    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• That's not confirmed. He's wanted to play n Russia as much as Lidstrom wanted to play in Sweden. Read contract ploy.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        That's not confirmed. He's wanted to play n Russia as much as Lidstrom wanted to play in Sweden. Read contract ploy.
                        This. I'm sure Datsyuk (just like Lidstrom) would be perfectly fine going back to Russia (or Sweden in Lidstrom's case), he'll also be more than happy to stay if the price is right.

Comment

• I'm not certain of that, but I hope you're right
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• back to the initial thought, I hope we can get Mike Green. He's putting up good numbers this year and brings that right handed shot Babcock craves. He's 29 and ready for FA but if they think they have a good shot at retaining him we need to make the move.

He'd instantly be our best offensive defensemen and change our team dramatically for the playoffs. Give up a pick (hopefully not a first) and one of our mid range prospects. We do need some help from Washington to start losing some games to miss the playoffs because I doubt they'd trade him in the east if we could play them.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Another nice win tonight in Calgary. Calgary was without their leading scorer jiri hurdler.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Franzen and Jurco are out with Teemu Pulkkinen called up from the minors. I hope the kid (who's a right handed shot) makes an impact and forces the Wings hand to keep him up. He might be a great defensive forward but this kid can flat out score.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X