Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't have to.

Comment

• My son just told me that Harbaugh made a verbal agreement to come to Michigan.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        My son just told me that Harbaugh made a verbal agreement to come to Michigan.
        Yea there is this:

and Marcellus Wiley from ESPN

But I still think Harbaugh (and some family members and his agent) are the only people that know.. Obviously haha... so eveything we think could be wrong
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Although I think going back to college would be the best move for him considering the level of control he seemingly demands, I still think he waits for “Black Monday” before making any decisions just to see if any surprise jobs open up.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• I won't be surprised of anything.

Though Marcellus Wiley seems pretty confident in his sources that Harbaugh is coming to Michigan

[ame]https://twitter.com/byazuniga/status/546069393374183424[/ame]
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I would think Harbaugh signing anything before the NFL season is over wouldn't be allowed in his contract.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• You would be correct, Drew.

Harbaugh MAY have given a verbal agreement, but I can guarantee you that if he had signed anything that the headlines would be referring to FORMER 49er's coach Jim Harbaugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                  I would think Harbaugh signing anything before the NFL season is over wouldn't be allowed in his contract.
                  Breach of contract.

Case closed.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It wouldn't have been a contract but it could have been another flavor of sorts like a letter of intent.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Even NFL guys are starting to acknowledge that Harbaugh to Michigan is a possibility:

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh is conflicted about an NFL job vs. the coaching job at Michigan, NFL Media's Ian Rapoport reports.

Comment

• Even though this game doesn't matter to San Fran, you would think that loss kind of hurts Jim Harbaugh at least. Up 28-7 and lose in OT... I would be down right now..
                        If that's the case, I would guess that helps Michigan's chance at getting Harbaugh.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Why, he's not going back to SF regardless.

Comment

• He is in a great position.

He could become the second highest Coach in all of football going to Michigan and can go back to the Pros any time he wants (giving him the option of almost hand picking the team he would want to coach).
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Rumors are that Jimmy Ballgame will be introduced as Michigan Head Coach this Tuesday at noon.

Comment

• If true, I’m happy for you Michigan fans. I also hope he stays in college and builds a dynasty for you so I never have to see his smug face in the NFL again.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

Working...
                                X