Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    You love the twitter post/meme in politics , dont see you post any here?

https://twitter.com/BarrettSallee/st...59912822755329
    you are going to have to give me a bit more info about this incident.

from the article

"The previously unreported cases that Outside the Lines discovered include three reports of physical violence and three reported sexual assaults by football players. Each was investigated by campus police."

so that would include the players name, and specific allegation, police report and what if any other steps were taken.

that is unless we are a society now that something someone told a person, who then told a reporter can end someone's career without any other evidence or information.

Comment

• He or Izzo may not survive but more of this needs to be fleshed out of that story.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BFQuinn/status/956995195127595010[/ame]

Comment

• One closer to home, you'd be amazed by how many sexual assaults happen on campuses and committed by athletes that aren't reported and never are filed -- and I know that because I know someone who used to work in the M counseling center. We have counselors who deal almost solely with the survivors of sexualized violence - and per my buddy, it's alarming how many involve male athletes. Then again, maybe it's not with the sense of entitlement given to major college athletes at this level.

Comment

• if the feminists are to be believed, 1 in 3 women are victims of sexual assault on campus.

now 16 is too many, hell 1 is too many, but 16 in 11 years, 120 players per team, 1320 players and 16 reports. That's like 1.2%

for the record, I think 33% is way too high a number in reality, I think that number came from a survey where drunken sex and regret afterwards was considered sexual assault.

Comment

• They say 1 in 5 now but that number is BS too.

Comment

• Yes the feminists

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  They say 1 in 5 now but that number is BS too.
                  ah. I think the figure I cited was a few years old.

20% still seems high, but I'm a nerd and spend most of my college years getting high and playing Halo. Just hard to believe rates at American campuses are near African nations where rape is used as a weapon of war.
                  Last edited by Kapture1; January 26, 2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Oh boy Grant

[ame]https://twitter.com/grant_newsome/status/956996841203273728[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      by all available evidence, so would State.

Comment

• SOMEBODY GET KAPTURE A RED BULL AND FRESH MEMES ASAP PLEASE

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          SOMEBODY GET KAPTURE A RED BULL AND FRESH MEMES ASAP PLEASE
                          oh, I got MEMEs for days.

Comment

• ...would someone please sexually assault hack so he'll STFU...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Seems like the things that are coming out about Izzo and Dantonio have probably happened at many schools. Thing is, now there is no Athletic Director or President there to back them up. Now we'll see what comes out. Anything questionable proven there they are probably gone.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• What's in the ESPN story isn't new. We knew Dantonio had to dismiss that Corley bunch, and that he and Izzo have at other times ran a program more lenient. The story about the assistant is pretty bad, but Michigan did cover up Gibbons, at least until he exhausted eligibility. Michigan also seemingly dealt with the Grant Perry issue in a more-strict way. So, yeah -- it happens, and does and will. This is certainly an institution in crisis and cannot protect its own as it once did. Which maybe it shouldn't. It's a net positive in the future if institutions realize they can't protect a Nassar.

Comment

Working...
                                X